IC Minecraft is BACK!

2»

Comments

• CyrixInsteadCyrixInstead Stoke-on-Trent, England

Wow, I really need to visit Icrontic more often! I used to play on the old server with my daughter and Hero and was sad to see it close down. I'd love to get back onto it with my daughter and make a hosting contribution.

~Cyrix

• SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US

@CyrixInstead I host the server from my office, so we pay nothing for it.

CyrixInsteadMassalinie

I was mooching around in Fort KickAss and there is a load of chests with armour and instructions for making enchanted armour/tools. I destroyed an item frame by accident and don't know how to reattach it to the chest it was stuck on. I put the item frame inside the chest, sorry!

• the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy

lol - yeah it's not super intuitive.

that's the enchantment center I set up a while ago. crouch while placing :)

CyrixInstead

Next fuck up and apologies, my daughter came out of Fort Kickass straight into the face of a creeper who blew up. Half the lovely automatic door took the hit and we don't know how to rebuild the piston-powered door. Anyone know how to fix it? Can anyone help?

primesuspectQCH
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA

@CyrixInstead Yeah... my son fell into one of the livestock grinders and got thrown into a crusher (not active) and I had to figure out how to get him out without messing something up. 😁

primesuspectthe_technocratCyrixInsteadLinc

I'll fix the door. Not a deal at all.

CyrixInstead

How do I get a home icon on the dynamap for the area me and my daughter have been working on?

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX

Throw the coords at Sono, as far as I know he has to do that in the server side.

-Digi

edited November 6

@BobbyDigi any admin can do /dmarker add "name" but you have to be standing where you want the marker.

BobbyDigi
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy

and there's some special character issues to avoid, right?