A new chapter.

aspieRommelaspieRommel Icrontic politicoIndianapolis, IN
edited February 5 in Community

Hey guys,

I know it’s been a while since I really said much of anything on here, and I apologize for the radio silence, but recent events have come up and I am excited to share it with you, and I’m also sobered from the possible ramifications.

As many of you know, I am VERY politically active here in Indiana, so much so that I’ve had articles written about me, like in the thread posted below.* I’ve still been partaking in such the past few years, but have really been getting into more of the mechanics, such as being active in the County Party and such.

Recently, events have occurred which provided an opportunity to be able to better put forth ideas that I hope will make lives better for my fellow Hoosiers.

So on Friday, I filed to run for State Representative here in Indiana in this year’s elections.

While it is an exciting time for me, I am knowledgeable about this community’s rules about political discussion, and while I make it a point to not intentionally bring up such commentary, I won’t be posting on here for quite a while (mostly to focus on the campaign).

With that, I look forward to the challenge ahead, and let’s go get ‘em!

*: https://icrontic.com/discussion/100722/icrontic-goes-to-the-lobby#latest

WinfreyprimesuspectAlexDeGruvenCreeperbane2GHoosdumGnomeQueenMassalinie

Comments

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan

Wow, interesting. Have a website?

• aspieRommelaspieRommel Icrontic politico Indianapolis, IN

Working on it as we speak. Will upload when finished.

Creeperbane2
  • Creeperbane2Creeperbane2 Victorian Scoundrel Indianapolis, IN

Again best of luck, lemme know if you need help. Also forgot to ask, what party (I assume Republican) and u running against Dan or is he stepping down this year?