Pandemic Playtime: Boardgames evening

CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷDer Millionendorf- Icrontian

I've added an online boardgames evening this Friday (before Jackbox). It's a bit earlier than some other events (because I'm in Germany) but if you can make it we'll be playing games on boardgamearena.com and voice chatting on Discord. (specific games to play will be decided in the moment, but you can see the wide selections of games on the site.)

colaMassaliniemaliaBobbyDigi

Comments

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

We've had amazing success with this. BoardGameArena is amazing, both real-time and turn based, depending on your own personal preference.

• MassalinieMassalinie _k's Waifu Texas Icrontian

Sounds fun! I'd be showing up 2 hours after the start time though because job.

Straight_Man
  • maliamalia Sconnie Nation Icrontian

FYI, if you don’t have an account on BGA, I would try and make one earlier in the day vs waiting til game time; their servers seem to get busier then and we had one person not be able to play with us on a previous week. (ESP @Massalinie)

RyanFodder
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

We're doing it again!
    SUNDAY 4PM EST
    be there and be square.

GnomeQueen
  • RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian

oooooh, this Sunday? In! Is BGA free?

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

@RyanMM yes

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

I've scheduled a boardgames evening for this Friday. Also, I have planned a Carcassonne Tourney which will play online starting tomorrow. See the #tabletop room on the Discord for more info. ;D