The Icrontic Great Escape

BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats !TX Icrontian
edited July 2020 in Events

It's come to my attention the existence of online escape rooms. Basically audio and image navigated escape room in Discord. I watched a couple groups go through a couple on YouTube (spoiling those rooms, sure, but not expecting them to be as interesting as they were at the time.) and I think this would be a fun get together for Icrontic.

So for the first try, I have selected Prehistoric Park.

It’s your lucky day. You have been randomly selected to be the first visitors to Prehistoric Park! Boarding a private helicopter, you head off on the all-expense paid vacation of your dreams. After all, what could possibly go wrong on an island filled with dinosaurs?

Date August 15th, Varying times. We need to book in advance so I need to get counts on "in"s. We will be splitting up in groups of 3-6.
Various Times Available, earliest would be 3:00 pm Eastern
Cost is $15 per person but Icrontic communism can be in effect. If you are want to play via communism, still indicate you are interested here and PM me. If you are willing to help with communism, also PM me for how many you would like to cover.
Payments via Paypal to bobby(at)koxl.com or PM me if not possible.

I will make reservations as soon as we get enough for a reservation. If needed, we can spill over to August 22nd.

So... Who's Escapin?

-Digi

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited July 2020

Ins:
    Room 1 - 2:00P / 3:00M / 4:00C / 5:00E
    1. Digi
    2. Sugar
    3. Meg
    4. Charshie
    5. Ryan
    6. malia

Room 2 - 3:15P / 4:15M / 5:15C / 6:15E
    1. Tushon
    2. Alisha
    3. cola
    4. GQ
    5. Massalinie
    6. [open]

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

In

BobbyDigi
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

Got two here: myself and g/f, Alisha

BobbyDigiCharshie
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian

in

BobbyDigi

2 Rooms have been reserved. I've split up attendees into two groups in first reply in this thread. These may, and probably will, move a bit as others sign up.
    If any concerns about your assigned group time, please PM me and we'll work it out.

-Digi

• maliamalia Sconnie Nation Icrontian
    edited July 2020

@BobbyDigi In! For logistics purposes would prefer room with Ryan if one can request such things

BobbyDigiCharshie
  • MassalinieMassalinie _k's Waifu Texas Icrontian

Sounds fun, I'm in!

BobbyDigi

I've sent off to add the additional slots for those that signed up after I made the initial reservations.
    We should be all set for Saturday.
    They required first and last names. I am bad at this since I know and love you all as your Icrontic aliases. I am sure they will confirm everyone's name and what they will want to be referred to during the session so take any of my clerical work as additional amusement.

See y'all then!

-Digi

MassaliniemaliaCharshie

@HumerusMeg @Charshie @RyanFodder @malia @Tushon @cola @GnomeQueen @Massalinie

The company will email out the link to the Discord room a few hours before our start time tomorrow. Once I receive it, I will send it out to everyone in that group via Discord PM. I will test the link before I send it out but you should also do so to make sure you can connect. Our gamemaster will be online 15 minutes prior to our start time, and will start our experience at our appointed time.

GLHF!

-Digi