5.00 for the first machine
12.82 for the second machine :wtf:

Comments

• mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited February 2004
    Dude I want some of those. Thats crazy.
  • sgstairsgstair Reverse Engineer Redmond, WA Icrontian
    edited February 2004
    What program are you using to track your progress there? :) It looks good, but I've never seen it before

-Stephen
  • qparadoxqparadox Vancouver, BC
    edited February 2004
    It looks like this:

http://fahstats.sourceforge.net/mt/

I'm downloading it and gonna try it. It looks much cleaner than the other monitoring programs I've used.
    edited February 2004
    Yeah, definitely... I'm starting to get sick of em3's quirks (sorry) - I've considered writing my own but if there's a better one out I might as well get it :)

Thanks
    -Stephen
    edited February 2004
    Yeah I downloaded it, other than some wierd window sizing in the add client window it seems to work great. Its very fast and very small with all the info that you really need.
  • hypermoodhypermood Smyrna, GA New
    edited February 2004
    As you all figured out - F@H Log Stats is sweet. Just remember to update the projects database occasionally in the general settings. I've been using it since version 0.67 and never had any real problems.
    edited February 2004
    WOW I just got one of those,

1028 Points per week on an XP1700+ @ 2 Ghz. Daaamn. Compare that to that darned P258N which is like 400 PPW on the same machine. It seems that they've really messed up some of the point counts on these suckers.

My laptop is on its 4th day of folding a blasted tinkers .. if I noticed it before it was nearly done I would have transferred it. Down to 100 PPW on a 400+ PPW machine, :/.
    edited February 2004
    I also got one of those wu's last night :) just under six minutes per frame for 54.5 points (on my XP 2400+ @ 2GHz), excellent stuff :)

-Stephen