Lords of Everquest & X2:The Threat

RWBRWB Icrontian
edited February 2004 in Gaming
Anyone playing this yet? I got it and frankly haven't beena ble to put it down. Plus I ain't gotta pay any money per month to play. It's like Star Craft/War Craft, but in real 3D more like Dungeon Deige added into it.

I like how your men you make actually gain EXP and stuff, along with loot too. But you can only bring so many over into the next mission as given by points of some kind. I haven't really looked at that stuff enough, but it is a great game by any means :D Long time since I had a game this good.

X2: The Threat is a game my buddy picked up while we were at BestBuy when I got LoE. It was like Freelancer on steroids from what I saw, looked like a great game!

Since I am typing this up on new games I have gotten recently, I also picked up the original Diablo and the Myst:Riven:Exile combo a week ago, sadly Myst won't work on my Windows 2000(98/XP only) :( But Diablo rocked! And since I also enjoyed Diablo II:LoD it had lots of information I had no clue about before hand when I had only played D2 and not D1.

Sad thing is, I am up working on my game, the artwork is not fitting in as well as I had planned, lots of work waisted so far and I will be lucky to pass... next month is RT3D so, I hope that will give me enough head start to remake this game better.