UT2004 Deal from EB GAMES

QCHQCH Ancient GuruChicago Area - USA Icrontian
edited April 2004 in Gaming
Just got this from Slickdeals.... UT2004 DVD w/ Logitech headset $40 then send in the rebate for a $20 gift card. Cool...

<a href="http://www.slickdeals.net/?site=slickdeals#p4319&quot; target=blank> Slickdeals.com </a>

WOOT

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited March 2004
    Sorry EB Games... Not EAgames
  • NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
    edited March 2004
    There you go, I edited the title for you :thumbsup:
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited March 2004
    I got my order coming.:)
    edited March 2004
    I ordered it too.... Of course.
  • FormFactorFormFactor At the core of forgotten
    edited March 2004
    Looks like it may have expired already :(

That sux cause I would rather not have to pay full price for a new version of UT every year.

Nice find tho!
    edited March 2004
    I got my $20 Online gift card!!!!!
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited March 2004
    Damn the thing is in a letter but I have yet to send it in the mail yet.
  • EyesOnlyEyesOnly Sweden New
    edited April 2004
    Just ordered the spec ed. :D Should have it by monday. Now all i need is a computer capable of playing it.
  • edited April 2004
    EyesOnly wrote:
    Just ordered the spec ed. :D Should have it by monday. Now all i need is a computer capable of playing it.

Where did you get it from? That version has been sold out (for good) only a couple days after it's release.
    edited April 2004
    I pre-ordered it March 3rd... I got the game on March 17 and sent in the rebate for $20 gift card
  • TheBaronTheBaron Austin, TX
    edited April 2004
    hey TheSMJ, they made more apparently. they're available off ebgames.com for $39.99 again
  • khankhan New
    edited April 2004
    i ordered off ebgames and they later sent me an email saying that the info on their site is wrong, it is not the version with the headset. *shakes fist*. oh well.
  • edited April 2004
    khan wrote:
    i ordered off ebgames and they later sent me an email saying that the info on their site is wrong, it is not the version with the headset. *shakes fist*. oh well.

But is it on DVD?
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited April 2004
    www.ebgames.com

Look at their front page. You can preorder more DVD versions that ship the 14th, but they don't have a headset.
  • TheBaronTheBaron Austin, TX
    edited April 2004
    yeah its the DVD edition rather than the Special Edition
  • edited April 2004
    Well that's cool. I guess they decided the DVD version would do well here, and not just Europe.
  • EyesOnlyEyesOnly Sweden New
    edited April 2004
    I ordered from www.comstrada.com. It only ships to sweden i think. I looked at the product page and it still show in stock. What i really regret is not giving them my email addy. I didn't because i didn't want to risk spam but the second i sent the order i regretted it. Now i have no way of knowing beforetime if i'll get it.

If only i had ordered before 17.30 then i would have had it by now. Well if all goes well i should have it by monday.