Short Media Lan Dates

2»

Comments

• ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited March 2004
    If GHoosdum and his friends are only going to be able to make the early dates then you can switch mine, I don't mind. I just want the most people there like everyone else.
  • AranyicAranyic Casstown, OH Icrontian
    edited March 2004
    profdlp wrote:
    You guys are making Florida 2000 look like a cakewalk...

:rolleyes:
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2004
    Nooo... someone needs to break the tie in favor of the anniversary! :bigggrin:
  • leishi85leishi85 Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2004
    yes, a tie between those may dates, come on more votes for the early may dates!!!
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited March 2004
    Thanks, folks that changed dates, for helping me out. I didn't expect people to try for a recount! But really - I'm touched. :thumbsup:
  • DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
    edited March 2004
    Wow, we got a real horse race here! Todays the day we assign the date. I hope everyone's voted.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2004
    omg this is crazy. A three way tie.

Way to make my life easier :rolleyes:

Poll closes at midnight EST.
    edited March 2004
    Anybody who wanted to change their vote, please PM me. I'll need your original vote and your new vote.
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited March 2004
    There are more than 29 people going to the LAN. Come on peeps.
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    edited March 2004
    omg this is crazy. A three way tie.

Way to make my life easier :rolleyes:

Poll closes at midnight EST.

But, at least the majority can come any time. LEave my timing out, the doctors and I have found a way, oddball to be wure but it is working, to do things without two surgeries. One probable surgery is more likely. So, for money to come into sync with travel, middle of three looks still best for me, but the last date would also work. Note, I will NOT be there for the whole LAN, would like to be there for one full day. I am willing to pay, as my payment got redirected to someone who needed it more then, AFAIK, right prime??? Depends on how rough my brother has it with the computer LAN at the restaurant at or near opening time. That will be totally up in the air.

People have been voting preferences a lot, could we start a poll for the last two dates, among those who cannot come any time???? Say, the loast two as choices, adn an "either" choice??? This is a way to narrow down, and looks we would MAYBE lose 6 out of 29 and that would loet us see exactly how firm the conflicts are for those 6 also. Moving that late would let Prime have more time to arrange and price things, prescheduling is sometimes cheaper for the other things we will need also.

John D.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited March 2004
    I probably won't be able to, but I like the idea of May 30th. Gives more meaning to the LAN. I am trying to find time to go... we'll see. Besides, its an extended weekend for most people.
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited March 2004
    My friend hasn't voted yet. But he is coming with me, so his choice would be the MAy 18th dates since that's what I picked.
  • NorgeNorge Sidney, Ohio
    edited March 2004
    If we wind up using the Memorial day weekend it sounds like we are going to get hammered on gas. I hear that it should be up to around $2.00 a gallon by then. Of course I doubt things will be much better if we go for a date after that either. Lousy money grubbing gas companies!

Norge
    edited March 2004
    Proxy vote added for EgoShowcase
    edited March 2004
    McBain's vote changed.
    edited March 2004
    Looks like that's it.. May 14th-16th it is.
  • DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
    edited March 2004
    Better lock it down before you change your mind again....
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    edited March 2004
    Looks like that's it.. May 14th-16th it is.

Regretfully, I will not be able to be up there then.... So, game on, gang. :D

John D-- who says, please also....