How to.....copy a picture into a thread.

dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
edited March 2004 in Community
Did a print screen this morning. Saved it in Paint as a Jpeg. It's there, i'm looking at it. :rolleyes: Start a new thread, go to copy it into the thread, no go. :bawling: It's a copy of a stat.

I can use the copy function, just the paste function is greyed out.

Have i saved it wrong? Can it be changed to work? Or am i going about it the wrong way?? :banghead:

I'm going to the puter shop to buy Sally her new Logitech MX Duo K/B and mouse and more ram. Might be good therapy as something as simple as cut/paste should not be that hard. :rant:

Comments

• t1rhinot1rhino Toronto
    edited March 2004
    You need to save the picture, then attach using the "Manage Attachements". :)
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    edited March 2004
    Oh, Jon, to get to the attachment manager, scroll down to below the submit reply button, then click the Manage Attachments button, then a browse button on the box that appears. Find you file, attach it if it is not over 2 MB in size. I tend to try to bnew optimize what I stick up, and still mamnaged to ahve over 500 K accumulated to my ID last I looked. I got rid of some things from last August... :D

In your User CP there is also an attachments manager, so when things get rad out of date you can trash the oldest stuff and save the site server some space. I use Corel Draw or Paint shop Pro to reduce density of images to about 96 PPI squared if I am gonna stick a digicam pick up, for things you prt-scr'd the density will be fine....

John D-- who is ten points from 20K at Stanford right now....
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited March 2004
    Thanks guys, i'll give it a go. Been hanging out to post a message in the folding section as Sally had a brilliant run and moved up heaps of places. :thumbsup:

It's all Short-Media's fault for being so friendly/competitive, lol. :tongue:
    Got me going too now. :)

UPDATE: Worked a treat. Thanks. :)