SM silly awards

ArmoArmo Mr. Nice Guy Is Dead,Only Aqua Remains Member
edited March 2004 in Community
why not every week or so make a poll for silly things like longest post, or the person who can single handed take down the forums <- best sig and stuff like that and give crazy little awards to members, nothing bad like worst looking pic or nothing like that, im thinkg like best desktop, and u can vote for members based on votes of the pics

Comments

• DexterDexter Vancouver, BC Canada
    edited March 2004
    Since any use can make a thread with a poll, you could go ahead and make any poll you wanted, so ling as the mods don't object to the subject matter. But since polls are limited to 10 options, it would be hard to be inclusive of all members in a particular poll. You'd need to have some nominations, which means someone would have to suggest a poll, solicit nominations, narrow down the pool of nominations to 10, then post the poll. Frankly, that's a lot of work that I don't know if the staff is willing to do.

Sounds like you just volunteered ;)

Dexter...
  • EyesOnlyEyesOnly Sweden New
    edited March 2004
    Couldn't it just be a normal thread like the nominations for hosting the smx rigs. Just a thought. :thumbsup:

EDIT
    BTW i think that the only ones who would qualify for the longest post would be me, ageek or perhaps thrax. :) Since i'm not sure i would want such award could we please skip it. If not i would have to cut down the length of my posts and that i'm simply not willing to do. ;D
  • ArmoArmo Mr. Nice Guy Is Dead,Only Aqua Remains Member
    edited March 2004
    the only thing is i have a different taste than every 1 else and i dont wanna exclude any 1 based on my tastes but it will happen ya know