Snuffie?

NorgeNorge Sidney, Ohio
edited March 2004 in Community
Hey are we gonna get a chance to see Snuffie while we are all there? I mean he is our mascot and all. My trip won't be complete till I see the ugly little bugger. :bigggrin: I don't know if the coffee shop guy will let us bring him but maybe we could go on a tangent to Prime's one night to see him? Just wondering.

Norge

Comments

• mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited March 2004
    Saw this coming.:rolleyes2
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2004
    oh jeez..

if my wife doesn't get rid of him by then, he'll definitely make an appearance.

She can't stand the chewing/destroying/slobber/mud/mess that he creates. Not to mention the eating of the cat crap, and the general smelliness of the dog ;D

I'm fighting hard to keep him. My wife loves him, but sometimes he really pisses her off. If he does end up going, he will be staying in the family :-/
  • Al_CapownAl_Capown Indiana
    edited March 2004
    WTF! no. Not allowed, he'll chill out in a year or two. Dogs rule.
  • NorgeNorge Sidney, Ohio
    edited March 2004
    oh jeez..

if my wife doesn't get rid of him by then, he'll definitely make an appearance.

She can't stand the chewing/destroying/slobber/mud/mess that he creates. Not to mention the eating of the cat crap, and the general smelliness of the dog ;D

I'm fighting hard to keep him. My wife loves him, but sometimes he really pisses her off. If he does end up going, he will be staying in the family :-/
    LMAO! ;D It sucks that your wife wants to get rid of him and all but I couldn't help but laugh. Eating of the cat crap! lol. whew! I hope you can convince your wife into keeping him. He'll grow out of it eventually. Well maybe, our dog never did hence the reason he lives outside. Can't wait to see him at the LAN if you getta keep him though!

Norge
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited March 2004
    If he does come, I demand a hazmat suit before I pet him. heh.
  • McBainMcBain San Clemente, CA New
    edited March 2004
    Thrax...we're gonna need hazmat suit to pet you.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited March 2004
    yay!

I always loved to be petted, even if it is with the oddly abrasive plastic of a hazmat suit. :celebrate
  • NorgeNorge Sidney, Ohio
    edited March 2004
    pet Thrax? :wtf:
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk
    shudders at the thought of seeing a pet with those characteristics

:nudge:
    Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited March 2004
    shudders at the thought of seeing a pet with those characteristics

:nudge: