Callin all FFXIers

edited April 2004 in Gaming
I know you're out there somewhere >.<

If you play post your info here (name, server, etc)
Maybe some of us SMers can get together for some fun :)

and if you dont play dont post, i dont need to hear crap like "paying monthly for a game is stupid."

Comments

• croc_croc_ New
    edited March 2004
    Quetzalcoatl

right now my character is "kimchee" but once I start back up I will probably make a new character.
  • edited March 2004
    Alexander

Renmazuo or Etone :rockon:
  • LIQuidLIQuid Raleigh, NC
    edited March 2004
    Valein on bahomet server or something

lvl 32 RDM/16BLM taru taru :>
  • edited March 2004
    croc_ wrote:
    Quetzalcoatl

right now my character is "kimchee" but once I start back up I will probably make a new character.

if you want a world pass i could make that happen
  • JLunarJLunar the t dot.
    edited March 2004
    Kylene, Fairy
    36 WHM F hume :)
  • DoongaDoonga Massachusetts
    edited March 2004
    I'm Dunega on Ragnarock. :)
  • edited March 2004
    JLunar wrote:
    Kylene, Fairy
    36 WHM F hume :)

i'm catching up to you jen, Ren is now whm lvl 21 :)
  • Omatic810Omatic810 Gainesville, FL
    edited March 2004
    $13 a month!? Can any game be THAT good?
  • edited March 2004
    Omatic810 wrote:
    $13 a month!? Can any game be THAT good?

yes, now drop it
  • JustinJustin Atlanta
    edited March 2004
    I'm thinkging about getting it on PS2, will I be able to link up with y'all? Or should I go through PC and use the uber connection Comcast gives me, or would it matter. I have loved the FF series eversince you got to start with a Fighter, Ninja, Red, White, and Black Mages. I am in FFX-2 and quickly loosing interest. Please tell me that FFXI would be better and which system I should get it for. Seems like the setup and hastle of doing it on PC may not be worth it but I just need some direction here.
    edited March 2004
    i think it would be much better on PC, personally... but thats just me

I love my Redmage/blackmage combo... Warp OWNS, as does Drain

JLunar, just a couple more lvls and i can get Raise :P ... lucky WHM can get it so early :(
  • edited March 2004
    pc is cheaper to start up. first off 90 bucks for the ps2 game and then you also have to by the network adapter for the ps2.... i'd go with pc
    edited March 2004
    90 bucks?!?!! wtf. Do you have to pay monthly for that too?
  • edited March 2004
    you're paying for the hard drive as well. thus the higher price. as said before, go with computer version
  • JustinJustin Atlanta
    edited March 2004
    done!
  • edited March 2004
    so did you get it for pc or ps2?
  • JustinJustin Atlanta
    edited March 2004
    I meant done in the terms of decision making... I think it will be on PC but I need to get through X-2 first, just got to chapter three and things are beging to look up. What is up with the Rise of the Zigurat thingy anyway? Does a game that new already have an expansion pack?
  • croc_croc_ New
    edited March 2004
    I got it for PC also, then got a PS2 -> USB adapter for PS2 controllers. I don't really like the keyboard/mouse controls. Adapter is like 15 bucks plus shipping? www.play-asia.com I think.

I will be playing Quetzalcoatl because thats where all my friends are playing, if YOU want a worldpass I can arrange that :P
  • edited March 2004
    rise of the zilart came with the US release. it was added to the japanese game.
  • edited April 2004
    anybody try cooking yet? i've made over 10k just bringing my skill level up >.<