LIN, There might be a "Predator 3"...

TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
edited July 2003 in Internet & Media
-A few years back rumours circulated that action maestro Robert Rodriguez was set to make a “Predator 3”. Nothing ever eventuated of it. But now, with “Aliens vs. Predator” around the corner, there’s just got to be interest? Possibly. A booming script has indeed been written. Just one thing: the studio hasn’t snapped it up yet.

http://www.moviehole.net/news.php?newsid=1891

Wouldn´t that be cool?

Comments

• KilJaedenKilJaeden USA
    edited July 2003
    one word AWSOME! I love both aliens movies and the predator movies. I think that they should have made at least one more of both. I can't wait til there is an official anouncement.
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    I am scared and very anxious to see Arnold back in the action of Predator!!! You should know why I am both, I hope it is a golden winner like they claim. I will deffinitly watch it no matter what becuase of it's beginnings, and I did like Predator 2 ;)

AvP is THE movie I can't wait for though!
  • KilJaedenKilJaeden USA
    edited July 2003
    Have any of you read the aliens books by steve perry? I think that he also wrote the aliens vs predator books. I am not quite sure at the moment. But I might look into it. I really liked them. I think that they would make a ****e load of money if they made those into movies. I was addicted to them. It would only take me a day, maybe two to finnish one of the books. But I enjoyed them so much, I took it slow and really soaked them in.
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited July 2003
    Mackanz said

Wouldn´t that be cool?

Most excellently so!

DUTCH
    It bleeds.
    (pause)
    We can kill it.

He raises that red ice spear high and jams it into the Predator blood,
    causing the ice to crack into a thousand fissures as the glowing green
    goo flows through them to form the TITLE:

PREDATOR 3

The screen goes black.

NARRATOR
    Coming this Christmas.
    That isn't Jack Frost nipping
    at your nose.

CREDITS.

END.

I'm ready. Somebody light a fire under their ___! ;)

LIN
This discussion has been closed.