Lineage II OPEN Beta!

TemplarTemplar You first.
edited April 2004 in Gaming
g0g0g0 :D

http://www.lineage2.com/

Anyone interested in this game, shoot me an IM @ Lascero (Ignore the away msg) :wave:

Comments

• AranyicAranyic Casstown, OH Icrontian
    edited March 2004
    Saw that, going to get it sunday night when I get back to columbus and my gaming machine :). Pretty sure the lappy would get pissed at me if I tried to install/play it.

-Aranyic
  • TheBaronTheBaron Austin, TX
    edited March 2004
    they JUST sent me an e-mail saying this started on the 28th. lying beatches. oh well, i'm downloading away :D
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited March 2004
    I'm installing it on my laptop presently, we'll see if it does well
  • TemplarTemplar You first.
    edited March 2004
    TheBaron wrote:
    they JUST sent me an e-mail saying this started on the 28th. lying beatches. oh well, i'm downloading away :D

Actually if you try to login, it'll say your account has expired, so I guess they're right :( Ah well. They're wiping closed beta characters today I think.
  • leishi85leishi85 Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2004
    so how many people will start playiing lineage 2 tomorrow once the open beta starts rolling??
    we need to start a S-M clan right away, i'm in for it!!
  • edited April 2004
    I sent them an email about 5 days ago for a key, and still no reply :-/
    edited April 2004
    i like it so far, unfortunately i dont think it will stand up to WoW or EQ2

(has anyone seen the EQ2 gameplay movies up at thesafehouse? WHOA!)
  • edited April 2004
    anyone happen to have a spare key :bawling: , or tell me how long u had to wait...
    edited April 2004
    i waited about 30 seconds

one of my friends is having the same problem you are :\
  • edited April 2004
    sucks to me :mad2:
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited April 2004
    ya i had a hard time getting a key to play. took about a week till i finaly got a respons from them. it was worth the wait though. lineage 2 is a awesome game. im thinking of playing after the beta ends, if the price isnt too steep.
  • edited April 2004
    i think i may get it, that is if the beta doesnt seem too repetitive
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited April 2004
    I'm in it. I have a Dwarf (randmacnally) on the L name server.
  • fudgamfudgam Upstate New York
    edited April 2004
    If I dont get my key soon, Im going postal :rarr::rarr::rarr:
  • MissilemanMissileman Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited April 2004
    Don't waste your Time. Game SUCKS in big letters. I was in the closed beta for a month and a half or so. Deleted it from my system.

Graphics suck unless you like anime. Full of griefers. Creature AI is a joke. and it does get repetative very quickly.

Always fun to be fighting mob that is appropriate for your level and then just as you finish some A??hole kills you in one shot just cause he can. Or the PK mobs running around killing everything they see like army ants. Or better yet the PK who keeps messing with you until you fight back only to be instantly jumped by his 10 blue friends.

Just like UO when it first came out with all the tricks. Game has been very popular in the Asian contries and works well. Trouble is, they have an inherent honor system. Too bad the West is just a bunch of griefers who just like to ruin anybody elses's day to add a "thrill" to there day.

Don't waste your time or money unless you are one of "PK" types.
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited April 2004
    wow, I haven't had any of those problems. Your server must have sucked a fat one cuz I haven't had any PK problems or strange mobs of a-holes running around.