just wanna brag about my first html...

robbyrobby Olympia, WA New
edited April 2004 in Internet & Media
this is my myspace page. it started out as a blank white background with no sound, Image or pointer trail. I also changed my font sizes and colors, also added a glow effect to some of the text. Just a start, but what do ya think?
http://www.myspace.com/3100639.usr

ps, check the folding link!

Comments

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited April 2004
    Nice start - just to let you know, though, pointer trails are an interesting technique to learn, but they drive most users crazy!
  • GobblesGobbles Ventura California
    edited April 2004
    stacy is hot
    edited April 2004
    oh and nice page
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited April 2004
    Gobbles wrote:
    stacy is hot
    I want your friends!
  • edited April 2004
    Gobbles wrote:
    stacy is hot

Damnit! You beat me to it!
  • edited April 2004
    I'm a bore and a tease. Nice to meet you. I'm addicted to coffee and cigarettes and I have a bad jersey accent. Don't let my sweet face fool you. I don't do fun things like go to clubs and exclusive bars so don't request I take you to these places when you come "visit my area." I'd rather sit at a bar where I know people and really bad music isn't blaring from 25 different speakers. I'm not bitter but I am wary. It's not that I find myself exceptionally intelligent or superior...in fact it's often the opposite. However, I've discovered that people, in general, are ****ed up. Despite my jaded, cynical view of mankind, I'm a pretty nice girl. And I'm sure I'm as bad as the people I claim to be disgusted by. Isn't that always how it works? So...basically...I'm sure I suck just as much as you do...but let me pretend I don't. -Bridge and Tunnel Broad

Sounds like my kinda girl!
    edited April 2004
    ditto but dont tell my wife...

Gobbles
  • SpinnerSpinner Birmingham, UK
    edited April 2004
    Stacey is hot yes. So is Scarlett Johansson. :rolleyes: Jeremy looks a bit thin as well.

Love the site though. :thumbsup:
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited April 2004
    Quick comments.

You need more contrast, some may find it hard to read the test since the background is so bright. I owuld ditch the background and go for something more like a texture at best. The background is tiled for those of us with higher screen resolutions.

Start from there. BTW, I lived in the Houston Area before I came to FL for school, lived all over that area and have family and friends everywhere else ;) Baytown, Galveston, Pearland, Friendswood, everywhere! I kinda miss it.
  • robbyrobby Olympia, WA New
    edited April 2004
    Spinner wrote:
    Stacey is hot yes. So is Scarlett Johansson. :rolleyes: Jeremy looks a bit thin as well.

Love the site though. :thumbsup:
    Good call! We didn't have a picture of Stacy when we set up her page, but she looks just like Scarlett, and she's just as hot if not more.
    edited April 2004
    GHoosdum wrote:
    Nice start - just to let you know, though, pointer trails are an interesting technique to learn, but they drive most users crazy!
    I tried to keep that in mind when designing that particular trail. In my opinion, it's simple enough not to distract. Plus, that's the name of my favorite album, so I had to throw it in :wink:
    edited April 2004
    RWB wrote:
    Quick comments.

You need more contrast, some may find it hard to read the test since the background is so bright. I owuld ditch the background and go for something more like a texture at best. The background is tiled for those of us with higher screen resolutions.

Start from there. BTW, I lived in the Houston Area before I came to FL for school, lived all over that area and have family and friends everywhere else ;) Baytown, Galveston, Pearland, Friendswood, everywhere! I kinda miss it.
    Very possible way may know some of the same people! I went to Friendswood High up to 95, ever hang out with anyone from that school?