team short-media cs clan..

MAGICMAGIC Doot DootFurniture City, Michigan Icrontian
edited May 2004 in Gaming
any resident cs players wanna start a SM clan it would be cool.

Comments

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited April 2004
    if your interested i post your cs names and suggestions for tags or if you have any ideas for a private server:)
  • MountainDewMountainDew Kentwood, MI
    edited April 2004
    w0rd:
    {*&^*&^SM*&^*&^} <- hot tAg... you know

no we should make one, cs is the shiznit
    edited April 2004
    tSm* could be done
  • CreepCreep Hell Icrontian
    edited April 2004
    w0rd:
    {*&^*&^SM*&^*&^} <- hot tAg... you know

no we should make one, cs is the shiznit

That tag looks like a 10 year old came up with it, CS is NOT cool anymore, was cool in 2000, not 2004.

I have way too many clan tags with my name to post any of them. A S-M tag should look clean, something like -=SM=-, -=TSM=-, =S-M=, just something clean, not childish.
    edited April 2004
    well you have your opinion, some of us have played cs for a long time and still enjoy it, and i think its obvious that MD was joking with that tag so lighten up. i think the tSm* is kinda cool i dunno
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited April 2004
    [:sm:]
  • Al_CapownAl_Capown Indiana
    edited April 2004
    Creep wrote:
    That tag looks like a 10 year old came up with it, CS is NOT cool anymore, was cool in 2000, not 2004.

I have way too many clan tags with my name to post any of them. A S-M tag should look clean, something like -=SM=-, -=TSM=-, =S-M=, just something clean, not childish.

I'm pretty sure 75% of the clans in the world have the -=SM=- format. Kinda looks lame not appealing at all.

As for my name it'd be TheJolta. I haven't played in sometime, but I'm still pretty decent.

TsM. name? tsm | name? tsm * name?
  • JengoJengo Pasco, WA | USA
    edited April 2004
    id join. i still play cs quite frequently. not as much as i play StarCraft and C&C Red Alert 2 tho.

it sould just be

tSM| username

mine would be.

tSM| Jengo OR
    tSM| Snatcher

yeah! it looks pretty nice!
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited April 2004
    [:SM:]Thrax
  • JengoJengo Pasco, WA | USA
    edited April 2004
    i say we vote.

Someone start a new thread about CS tagz

if not i will do it in a while
    edited April 2004
    ' wrote:
    [V][AGIC']well you have your opinion, some of us have played cs for a long time and still enjoy it, and i think its obvious that MD was joking with that tag so lighten up. i think the tSm* is kinda cool i dunno

I've been playing CS since it went retail. I've played in PG, USG, OGL and CAL-O then CS became unfun. I'm at the point now where I get 5:1 K-D Ratios with at least 50% Accuracy per round, so yea, I'd say I've played for along time and been around the block a time or two.
    Thrax wrote:
    [:SM:]Thrax

Yes, that tag does look quite good compared to the ones that are floating around.
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited April 2004
    I like Thrax's too. I tend to like the old school (simple) formats better than the different for the sake of different stuff. [SM] and *SM* and the like are functional and clean. But maybe that's why I'm not an art major.

- Masked*BW*Gargoyle (:D I could be tad biased)
    edited April 2004
    Gargoyle wrote:
    Masked*BW*Gargoyle

Yea, I remember when my name was like that too....It would take me 10 mins to list my name with all the different clan tags I have had..
  • ginipigginipig OH, NOES
    edited April 2004
    SM| Beavis
    edited April 2004
    SM| ][V][AG][C
  • MoTHA_NaTuREMoTHA_NaTuRE All over this bizzatch called FL
    edited May 2004
    i dunno if u would consider this thread old by now, but ill join if u can get me away from america's army