Oh Noes, I'm addicted to.......

Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy KnobPflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
edited May 2004 in Gaming
.....Tiger Woods Golf! :bawling:

I downloaded the demo and ended up buying it and now play it without end. I never thought I would like playing golf on mu puter this much. :-/

Comments

• JimboraeJimborae Newbury, Berks, UK New
    edited May 2004
    Me got got Tiger Woods 2004, great isn't it. :)
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited May 2004
    I got Tiger Woods 2004 for the PS2. I love the game, it is soo much fun, and I love to play golf so that is better. I just one a tournament at Pebble Beach this morning actually on the game. Once you get money to better your player the game steps up a level as far as fun goes because you can hit better shots and get better clubs. The create a player is awesome.
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Cool to know I'm not alone! I got the samew version and am hooked on getting more dough to get better stuff and advance. I used to play in H.S. and was a -2 player on the school team.
    edited May 2004
    Wow, that's good. I love to play myself, I am still trying to break 100 though, but this is only my second season playing.

You will love playing to get better clubs and all. And if you create a player and take him through the season, you can get sponsorship for each PGA tournament you play with something of there brand you get money for each item, you can really rack money up then. There is so much to the game, it's really sweet.
  • CreepCreep Hell Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    I wish they could make a Billards game that's half as good as Tiger Woods but alais there is no media coverage for pool like there used to be, That's why winning the US Open only pays about 50 Grand.
    edited May 2004
    I agree, every Billards game seems to be the same you know. But I'm sure that if the media coverage like you said would pick up, EA would jump all over it.
  • FormFactorFormFactor At the core of forgotten
    edited May 2004
    Yes its extremely fun to play a 4 player game with friends on xbox. great game.