Cheap Music Download Site!

FormFactorFormFactor At the core of forgotten
edited May 2004 in Internet & Media
Yo I just signed up for http://www.allofmp3.com and it ROCKS!!

Its a pay site and apears to be legit, but they charge by the megabyte 1 cent a meg!

They have pretty much ALL audio formats including ogg,wma, and even raw cd data.

Site is based in russia so depending on what country you live in it could be illeagle.

I am VERY impressed with this service so I just thought I would share.

Comments

• BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Just have your cc's fraud number handy ICSH ;)
  • FormFactorFormFactor At the core of forgotten
    edited May 2004
    Use a prepaid mastercard. put 10 bucks on it. u can do that instaneously on line. btw whats ICSH?

//EDIT: NM I get it, ICSH. funny stuff :thumbsup:
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    :crazy:
  • MediaManMediaMan Powered by loose parts.
    edited May 2004
    You can PAYPAL too.
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Because PayPal is so much safer....
  • qparadoxqparadox Vancouver, BC
    edited May 2004
    I've been using all of mp3.com for 5 months and have downloaded 10 GB, so far no problems. Note that its legality depends on your jurisdiction. I don't think its legit in the US but it definitely is (for the moment) in Canada.
  • JengoJengo Pasco, WA | USA
    edited May 2004
    whats the deal with everyone hating on paypal?

i use it to do my online shopping.. (when i have the chance too) and it seems pretty good
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    If you ever get caught in a scam, expect about $10 back on whatever you lost, and don't even think about claiming if it is after 30 days because they don't care. It's basically an online Western Union, but costs more.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Too bad mp3.com "Died." I got so much music from there.
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    did anyone read the legal crap:
    All the materials in the MediaServices projects are available for distribution through Internet according to license # LS-3М-03-79 of the Russian Multimedia and Internet Society. Under the license terms, MediaServices pays license fees for all the materials subject to the Law of the Russian Federation "On Copyright and Related Rights". All the materials are available solely for personal use and must not be used for further distribution, resale or broadcasting.

Users are held liable for the use and distribution of the MediaServices site information materials according to local legislation.
    You agree with the fact that you are not able to use and even to download audio and video materials from Allofmp3.com catalogue if it is in the conflict with legislation of your country. Allofmp3.com Administration is unable to control all Allofmp3.com users, therefore the users are responsible for usage of the materials represented on the Site.