Don't Forget...

NorgeNorge Sidney, Ohio
edited May 2004 in Community
It has been a while since the <a href="http://www.short-media.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6068&quot; target="_blank">"Things to bring"</a> thread has been visited so I thought I'd remind everying of it. I know there are a few things I need to pick up in the coming week so that I am ready.

Norge

Comments

• oCoMiKoCoMiK Oswego, IL
    edited May 2004
    Norge wrote:
    It has been a while since the <a href="http://www.short-media.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6068&quot; target="_blank">"Things to bring"</a> thread has been visited so I thought I'd remind everying of it. I know there are a few things I need to pick up in the coming week so that I am ready.

Norge

I will try and bring a few extra things along especially some 25' patch cables.

Ocomik

www.ocomik.net
    www.ocomik.net/blog/index.html
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Me and TheSMJ scoped the place out today, and one thing is evident: We need to make sure that everybody brings a 6 outlet power strip. We did a quick eyeball estimate, and we need 20 of them. Make sure your bring a power strip. If anyone has a small UPS or linefilter that they could bring, that would be cool too. I'm going to bring two, maybe three.

Patch cables! Don't forget!
  • DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
    edited May 2004
    patched cables? Mine will be new I assure you...
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited May 2004
    Yea, I got to go get some cable for sure. I'm gonna go ahead and make me a "to bring list" so I can double check I got everything.
  • NorgeNorge Sidney, Ohio
    edited May 2004
    I'm going to order myself a cable off of newegg tomorrow. If I figure out it won't be here in time I'll just go out and buy one.

Norge
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited May 2004
    Bah I told you it will be.

I can bring a 725VA APC UPS. My main computer runs off of that. I have 2 other surge strips as well.