Z-680 speaker set $100, Logitech MX Duo-brand new. GTA3 for $5 with either item.

edited May 2004 in Trading Post
Hiya fellas (and ladies) I have a couple of things I'd like to sell.

1) Brand new Logitech MX Duo, it's never been opened, never used. Here's a picture of the set (obviously only one of them :) ). I'd like $50+shipping. Sold

2) Logitech Z-680 speaker set without the control panel. I used this set for 2 months, there was a slight rattle in the subwoofer. Logitech sent me a replacement set but I had to send in the control panel. It has everything but the control panel (Subwoofer, 5 speakers, wiring, remote). I would like $100+shipping for the speakers. Will come in the original box.Sold

-Back Panel of Subwoofer
-Front of Subwoofer
-Speakers, wires, remote.
-Whole set.
-Speakers & Keyboard.

3) If you purchase either item I'll throw in GTAIII for PS2 for $5. I've had it since the game came out and got rid of my PS2. The game is in brand new condition, comes with owner's manual and original poster.

-Outside Case.
-Inside Case.

Here is my eBay feedback. Any questions just post here or PM/email. Any different pictures you would like I can get immediately. Paypal only please, bank transfers preferred. Shipped immediately upon recieving payment.

Thanks for looking-DaK

Comments

• edited May 2004
    Isn't Logitech going to send you a new control panel? WHy the heck would they send you a new sub if you sent them the control panel (making the new sub, and all the speakers useless)?
  • edited May 2004
    TheSmJ wrote:
    Isn't Logitech going to send you a new control panel? WHy the heck would they send you a new sub if you sent them the control panel (making the new sub, and all the speakers useless)?

They sent me an entirely new set.

Picture to show you.
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Anyone wanna donate to "Give VoE a new speaker set foundation"? My speakers are 4yrs old and only 80 watts :bawling:. That's a really sweet price even if it doesn't have the control thingy.
  • fudgamfudgam Upstate New York
    edited May 2004
    Can someone elaborate on the control panel? Do you mean its missing this thing? If it is, how would I obtain a new one? (I am interested in this deal)
    cp.JPG 63.6K
  • edited May 2004
    Yep, there isn't a control panel. Basically Logitech needed that as proof that I did in fact own the speaker set you see for sale here. As far as I know you need the control pod to work the subwoofer, I'm really not sure on that one. I'm almost 100% positive the speakers will work with any type of reciever, they're quite loud and clear too I might add. You might be able to get a control pod off ebay. This is the complete set minus the control pod.
  • celchocelcho Tallahassee, FL Member
    edited May 2004
    the sub probably will be useless unless you get a replacement control pod. it almost certainly uses a proprietary plug to connect to to the control pod. The speakers could be used with something else. if you can't find a control module, though, these speakers will not be very useful.
  • edited May 2004
    Actually, you will damage the subwoofer unit if you try and power it up without it being connected to unpowered speakers.
  • fudgamfudgam Upstate New York
    edited May 2004
    I should get a control panel, tell logitech my speakers are malfunctioning, send them the control panel as proof that I own the Z-680s, get a Free z-680 speaker system :rarr:
  • edited May 2004
    Dang, I wish I had $100 to spare...you wouldn't be interested in a trade would you?
  • edited May 2004
    madmat wrote:
    Dang, I wish I had $100 to spare...you wouldn't be interested in a trade would you?

I could. What do you have in mind?
  • edited May 2004
    I dunno, PC games, hardware...that's about all I can bring to the table and the hardware is extremely limited.
    I've got a Maxtor 40gig I'd be willing to part with and a Audigy Platinum EX with the live drive mounted in a breakout box...it's got the optional black faceplate too.
    That about sums up my hardware...for a list of games P.M. me.
  • edited May 2004
    YOu guys even sure you can get just the control pod?
  • edited May 2004
    TheSmJ wrote:
    YOu guys even sure you can get just the control pod?

A friend of mine is contacting Logitech. If he can get one he's gonna get my speakers. I'll keep you guys updated.

Madmat, thanks for the trade info. Unfortunately none of it is needed at this point in time.
  • edited May 2004
    TTT before I head out for the weekend. I'll be back on Monday. OBO on the speakers. Thanks-DaK
  • edited May 2004
    Any reasonable offers considered with the speakers.
  • edited May 2004
    They're on Ebay. Check it out :).