Sigs + WYSIWYG editor = bork!

LincLinc OwnerDetroit Icrontian
edited May 2004 in Folding@Home
I'm fairly certain we've narrowed down the random script errors to the WYSIWYG editor replacing IMG tags in some of the sigs. If you are using the WYSIWYG editor, please do not edit your signature until we have solved the problem. Thanks!

(I suspect that if you replace your F@H sig with the WYSIWYG... that might work. However, opening your sig with an existing F@H sig in it and then saving it will probably break it. This is just my theory ATM.)

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Update: The WYSIWYG editor has been disabled until an alternative solution can be found.
  • EyesOnlyEyesOnly Sweden New
    edited May 2004
    So that means it works? I've been wondering why the team stats doesn't work.
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Ive disabled the editor.. so editing of sigs won't break it anymore :)
  • EyesOnlyEyesOnly Sweden New
    edited May 2004
    Why isn't team stats in my sig work. i know russel said something about it a while back but i thought it had been fixed.

Edit
    Well i decided that i needn't know the teamstats as they rarely change so i edited the sig. Wouldn't mind knowing when it would be fixed though. I remember that it was something about stanford doing some changes to how the stats were shown.
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited May 2004
    The stats arent completely working 100% correctly. Just enough to display your own stats.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Team stats require additional coding that I don't want to bother with for this system. The next time I have time to code like that, it will be for a new system entirely :)