What GC Game had Zelda Ocirna of Time with it?

RWBRWB Icrontian
edited May 2004 in Gaming
What Game Cube Game has the Zelda Ocirna of Time game bundled with it??

Comments

• entropyentropy Yah-Der-Hey (Wisconsin)
    edited May 2004
    wind waker ... but you can get the bonus disc, the one you're looking for (ocarina of time + OoT Master quest) for like 10 bucks seperately if you know where to look
  • ArmoArmo Mr. Nice Guy Is Dead,Only Aqua Remains Member
    edited May 2004
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Looks good, but back on topic, I couldn't get the game... damn.

I just didn't have enough money to get the GC and the $50 game wind waker. Plus groceries, my new KVM and Belkin Surge Protector :P

Ohh well, at least now I can switch between my 2 PC's without having to get down and dirty trying to unplug and replug my monitor and keyboard and mouse. Whatever. :P
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    I've got it, pretty nice to have and play. Don't know where you can get it now.

As for the Vid, HOLY CRAP!! Time to remove the GC from paperweight status again.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    I will never get sick of Zelda games... omfg
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited May 2004
    I'm stuck in WW, so I haven't played it in forever. Tell me. Am I a n00b? I think so... So many people say the game is for little kids. Heck my friend's bro (now 9 i think) beat the game. I think I missed something real simple... ;D

Never played it long enough on the 64 to beat it, then i lost it... That sucked. But all these games kick @$$! I agree with prime! I haven't yet played a Zelda game I didn't get hooked to. Heck I got that old snes game for my GBA just cause I missed it so much. Didnt take me long to beat it again!

Edit:*nintendo fanboy sees the video* .................
    Did I ever mention X-Box sucks?
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    yeah I never finished Ocirna of Time when I had my N64, so soon I will be getting the GC and a couple games, including FF Chronicles.