awesome site

edited May 2004 in Community
Hey everybody, I just joined up and I wanted to say how impressed I am with your site here. It's such a value to people like me who don't know a whole lot about computers, and I appreciate the effort you all put into helping us out.

Comments

• NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    We aim to please :thumbsup:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited May 2004
    joe84 wrote:
    Hey everybody, I just joined up and I wanted to say how impressed I am with your site here. It's such a value to people like me who don't know a whole lot about computers, and I appreciate the effort you all put into helping us out.

Too right. I found this site and picked it straight away for being different to the run of the mill ones. My knowledge is also limited and this site has helped us out on numurous occassions.

It was also here where i found out the real reason why and what Folding is all about. Just HAD to join team #93 as a way of giving back. Everyone here is very dedicated to their Folding, sense of humour and to give good solid advise.

Way to go Short-Media
    and F:fold:LD on Team #93 :thumbsup:
  • ishiiiishiii Cold lake, AB, CA
    edited May 2004
    There is no doubt about the fact that short Media ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a great collection of guys here, and an excellent atmosphere. Short Media and my morning coffee go hand and hand
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Helping out is really no more than shareing knowledge which is no biggie. This place really is much more than just a site. It is really a community with all the residents spread all over the globe! :D
    There is no doubt about the fact that short Media ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a great collection of guys here, and an excellent atmosphere. Short Media and my morning coffee go hand and hand
    .....and that's just the beginning!