SM After LAN SAFELY home THREAD

leishi85leishi85 Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
edited May 2004 in Gaming
me and magic, and MD all arrived safely home.

post below when u arrive home safe.

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Me, Raul, Mondi, and MeWasHere home safe :)
  • edited May 2004
    I'm home safe, Tony's at my place safe (so far)....
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Da
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Si
    edited May 2004
    Wow.. I forget that it's 9:30 already. You guys made it home fast!
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    I'm not dead yet....
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    My mind isnt home ITs still at the LAN as it was all weekend sayting " Damnit I shoulda gone "
    edited May 2004
    And you bitched about gas. Pfffft.

We had more fun than you could shake a shock rifle at.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    we got back at like 4 ish, took it to the limit on gas too :thumbsup:
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited May 2004
    Oh I missed this thread. Norge and I were home at like 5:30 or so. Ended up being like 3.5 hours with a short stop for gas.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    ocomik and I made it back by 7:00ish (Central) 4.5 hrs for over 300 miles!!! Safe (if a bit gassed out from ALL of ocomik's .... "releases") and sound. Feel tired and will be hitting the sack soon.

Thanks guys...

BF: DC RULES!!!!!
  • leishi85leishi85 Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Q, glad u made it back safe, if we saw u on the highway, we would robbed you, and take that grand prize u just won, hehe
    edited May 2004
    I'm glad that Q discovered the power of Desert Combat. :D
  • NorgeNorge Sidney, Ohio
    edited May 2004
    QCH2002 wrote:
    ocomik and I made it back by 7:00ish (Central) 4.5 hrs for over 300 miles!!! Safe (if a bit gassed out from ALL of ocomik's .... "releases") and sound. Feel tired and will be hitting the sack soon.

Thanks guys...

BF: DC RULES!!!!!
    w00t! BF: DC for life!

Good to hear people are making it back safe as well.

Norge
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    We got back to my place between 6:30 and 7:00... we stopped twice at places Joe saw on the way up there. One was an A&W that was closed (permanently). The other was a gas station that had signs for $1.58 gas. It was also out of business...
  • citrixmetacitrixmeta Montreal, Quebec Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    septimus made it home safe, and 5 hours later i made it home safe.
    edited May 2004
    Can't wait to hear from Clutch and Ego....
  • oCoMiKoCoMiK Oswego, IL
    edited May 2004
    Thrax wrote:
    I'm glad that Q discovered the power of Desert Combat. :D

I've got one thing and ONLY one thing to say about DC. Worst case scenario I have over 300+ days to figure out how to get that BlackHawk up, and keep it up for good in similar Raul fashion.

{background music=on artist=Pink Floyd track=Learning to Fly}

Opposition beware. You won't be so lucky the next time we cross paths. Maaawaaaahhhhh!!!!

{background music=off}

Ocomik

www.ocomik.net
    www.ocomik.net/blog/index.html
  • citrixmetacitrixmeta Montreal, Quebec Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    ya VOE was pwning everyone with that chopper... it was fun (since i was on his team)
  • leishi85leishi85 Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    sure it was fun, i was watching you playing, since my computer was down for half of the LAN, haha
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited May 2004
    Me and Ego made it home safe with no speeding tickets :thumbsup: I got home around 6:00 a.m or so.
    edited May 2004
    oCoMiK wrote:
    I've got one thing and ONLY one thing to say about DC. Worst case scenario I have over 300+ days to figure out how to get that BlackHawk up, and keep it up for good in similar Raul fashion.

Have you been PWN by someone in a helicopter?

Do you have nightmare's of VoE hovering over the spawn spot?

Do images of falling from the air as your attempts at helicopter flight FAIL?

Do you lack the skills to be trusted to fly your teammates across open water?

No need to have these feelings anymore... Learn to fly with the best of the 1337....

Desert Combat Flight Manual #1

Desert Combat Flight Manual #2

Battlefield Vietnam Flight Manual

Testimonials:
    - Bob from nowhere USA “I use to be made fun of when I came crashing down, which was every time I tried… now I am enrolling for the Army because of the flight manuals….”
    - Roger from his home “I saw this guy named RAUL reading this manual and cuss’n about why he never tried to fly a chopper before and how he was going to PWN everyone at some party…”
    - Shirley from Yew Jest county “… my husband really stinks at many things (love making included) and after read that manual, he really knows how to use his joystick!!!!! Thank you guys for writing it!!!!!!”

These are just some of the testimonials… you too can be 1337!!!! Hurry and get practicing.
  • oCoMiKoCoMiK Oswego, IL
    edited May 2004
    QCH2002 wrote:

Testimonials:

- Shirley from Yew Jest county “… my husband really stinks at many things (love making included) and after read that manual, he really knows how to use his joystick!!!!! Thank you guys for writing it!!!!!!”

I thought your wife's name was Noell! I guess I'll start calling her surely, uhm - I mean Shirley.
    edited May 2004
    But "Surely You Jest"..... You're right... her name is Noell.

But really... I read those "HOW-TO's" and I will try flying again. Anyone want to be a passenger? I'm sure I won't crash...... much.
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited May 2004
    *Clutch thinks about QCH flying* I think I will stay on the ground and watch the fireworks, hehe
    edited May 2004
    Don't make me <strike>"down the smack put" "smike the put down"</strike> "Put the smack down" on you. I WILL PWN with a chopper. It may take me three years, but I will be a chopper pilot. Mark my words...

There maybe a few crashes on the way to becoming the next Chuck Yager of the chopper world.... just a few though...
  • NorgeNorge Sidney, Ohio
    edited May 2004
    I have a feeling we are all going to die. Strangely enough not by missiles or bullets, but by helicopters raining from the sky. ;D

Norge
    edited May 2004
    Wow... your a poet and you didn;t even know it... your still gonna get FRAGGED next year.
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited May 2004
    And so will you! :rarr:

;)
    edited May 2004
    That's my tactic. Since I can't land helicopters worth a damn, I just line 'em up, bail out and hope they crush someone. Parachute to safety.