Norge's Ventrilo Thread

mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
edited May 2004 in Gaming
Hey you get over here and make this thread. Some of us have to get together and use Ventrilo with BF: DC. Aranyic got his server running and he mentioned putting Ventrilo on it so we have a server for it once we are ready to play. I want to join in this time.:)

Cant get away from posting something about it now,.
/me cracks the whip!!!

And dont say you will do it in the morning...DO IT NOW!!!!

Comments

• mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited May 2004
    Norge: Dont be a crotch sniffer and POST!
  • NorgeNorge Sidney, Ohio
    edited May 2004
    lol. That was a good one.
    QCH: "Come on Snuffie, don't be a crotch Sniffer."

Anyhoo I'll get working on the thread some time in the morning. I'm tired and I wanna get to bed. I'd be up another 20 minutes in order to get all of the information in that I want to. I wanna make sure I explain it well enough so that everyone can join who wants to.

Norge
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Norge wrote:
    lol. That was a good one.
    QCH: "Come on Snuffie, don't be a crotch Sniffer."

Anyhoo I'll get working on the thread some time in the morning. I'm tired and I wanna get to bed. I'd be up another 20 minutes in order to get all of the information in that I want to. I wanna make sure I explain it well enough so that everyone can join who wants to.

Norge

Dogs use smell to ID people. They use sweat and other scents.... Crotches have very unique and normally stongest scents fastest. for all mammalian things normally. Snuffie wants to remember who you are, and is kinda vision deprived like many dogs. NORMAL for dog to smell crotches, human and other animals. Most non-human critters see things thta are moving much better than things that are still.

Perfectly normal for a dog that was at one time the unofficial mascot here to ID people and other individual animals...

* John, who likes TRUTH for curve balls, ducks... :D
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Dude. Nobody cares if dogs sniff crotches to remember people.

More than throwing curveballs and ducking, you could've just not talked about Snuffie sniffing sweaty dude-crotch to ID SM's folks.

What the fop? Honestly.
  • Al_CapownAl_Capown Indiana
    edited May 2004
    Imagine if the pentagon used that technique for security.

Security Guard: Welcome Back Mr. Rumsfeld *sniff* *sniff*
  • oCoMiKoCoMiK Oswego, IL
    edited May 2004
    John_D wrote:
    Dogs use smell to ID people. They use sweat and other scents.... Crotches have very unique and normally stongest scents fastest. for all mammalian things normally. Snuffie wants to remember who you are, and is kinda vision deprived like many dogs. NORMAL for dog to smell crotches, human and other animals. Most non-human critters see things thta are moving much better than things that are still.

Perfectly normal for a dog that was at one time the unofficial mascot here to ID people and other individual animals...

* John, who likes TRUTH for curve balls, ducks... :D

Actually Snuffie was trying to pull away, when QCH shoved his crotch in the poor dogs face... It's all about perspective... :buck:

Oops. I forgot I banned myself - Please ignore the previous post. Sorry!

Ocomik - Violator of the self-ban
    edited May 2004
    Since this thread has already gone off topic I've created a new thread to explain how to setup Ventrilo. Don't be alarmed by the length. It really is a simple process. I just wanted to make sure I went into detail so that I didn't lose anyone.

Norge
  • oCoMiKoCoMiK Oswego, IL
    edited May 2004
    Norge wrote:
    Since this thread has already gone off topic I've created a new thread to explain how to setup Ventrilo. Don't be alarmed by the length. It really is a simple process. I just wanted to make sure I went into detail so that I didn't lose anyone.

Norge

Hey Norge,

My question will probably be answered in the other thread but are you looking to get something going by this weekend? If so, I may have to wait for the next one. I doubt my wife will understand me doing some gaming over the weekend after I was gone gaming all last weekend.

But if you do, let me know and I'll try to get in.

Ocomik - spending more time on Short-media than working on his MBA = NOT GOOD
    edited May 2004
    oCoMiK wrote:
    Hey Norge,

My question will probably be answered in the other thread but are you looking to get something going by this weekend? If so, I may have to wait for the next one. I doubt my wife will understand me doing some gaming over the weekend after I was gone gaming all last weekend.

But if you do, let me know and I'll try to get in.

Ocomik - spending more time on Short-media than working on his MBA = NOT GOOD
    Well I wan't really planning on getting anything going this weekend. If someone else wants to that is fine but I won't be able to attend. I need to go home to my parent's this weekend to get some errands done. My computer at home isn't as fast so there are few games that will actually run on it. I'm all for a game next week though.

Norge