Just for the record...

CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷDer Millionendorf- Icrontian
edited May 2004 in Community
ManTouch was not nearly so prevalent a humor theme as it may seem to those who didn't attend...

For the amount of ManTouch humor that is now going on, it seems that the entire event was centered around that joke.

I'm letting you know that that was not true... Just for the record...

In fact I never even heard of ManTouch until after I got home and started looking at everything on the forum.

The biggest 'running gag' that I noticed at the party was "F*ck yo' couch!"...
which I didn't even get...
Probably because I don't watch television...

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    You know what's funny, is that I have no idea what the f' yo couch thing is. I've never heard of it in my life, and I never heard it at the LAN. I'm still totally lost..

But MANTOUCH, I did hear a lot about at the LAN ;D

We were sitting feet away from each other, but we obviously had very different humor experiences ;D
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Mantouch was a 4:30 AM thing that only means something to people who attempted to access Short-Media then on saturday morning.

Fsck yo couch is a McBain and Pseudo thing taken from the Chapelle show. Heh.
  • edited May 2004
    I'm of the mind "don't ask, don't tell"
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited May 2004
    You have to watch the episode where he does Rick James, omg best ever. Then you will get the whole "F*ck your couch" thing.
  • oCoMiKoCoMiK Oswego, IL
    edited May 2004
    Clutch wrote:
    You have to watch the episode where he does Rick James, omg best ever. Then you will get the whole "F*ck your couch" thing.

I'm Rick James, Bitch!

If anybody's interested I'm looking for an excuse to figure out how to extract video off of my DirecTivo. I'm pretty sure I still have the two episodes on there.

Chapelle rocks...

Ocomik

www.ocomik.net
    www.ocomik.net/blog/index.html
    edited May 2004
    CBDroege wrote:

I'm letting you know that that was not true... Just for the record...

We waz all a buncha "man touching" mutha fu$*az at this thing. It's true, some folks are just in denial... ;D

Ocomik
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited May 2004
    Yea I could have sworn I saw CB doing some mantouching there :D
  • McBainMcBain San Clemente, CA New
    edited May 2004
    Clutch wrote:
    Yea I could have sworn I saw CB doing some mantouching there :D

No no, that was wrist golf you witnessed.

What -tk and pseudo were doing was mantouch.
  • NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    edited May 2004
    What is going on here?
  • NorgeNorge Sidney, Ohio
    edited May 2004
    And here I thought the biggest running joke was the Thrax Intel thing. Everyone got something different from it. It's crazy.

Norge
  • NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    edited May 2004
    Check the LAN party thread. :kneel:
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited May 2004
    I heard both things mentioned at the LAN but got the story back at home. I guess the biggest thing for Norge and I was the [Intel]Thrax thing was because we were sitting right next to him.:)
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    Just for the record...

I saw all three running jokes.

Mantouch was still mapped to the server's IP even after the loopback to short-media.com was removed. In fact, if Q hasn't reformatted that machine yet, he can STILL view a little mantouch if he wants to...
    edited May 2004
    GHoosdum wrote:
    Just for the record...

I saw all three running jokes.

Mantouch was still mapped to the server's IP even after the loopback to short-media.com was removed. In fact, if Q hasn't reformatted that machine yet, he can STILL view a little mantouch if he wants to...

Rumor has it that Q has permanently "hi-jacked" the site and is now open for business.... I've scheduled a massage for later today! :thumbsup:

You can check out his new web site in the ManTouch picture thread.

Ocomik

www.ocomik.net
    www.ocomik.net/blog/index.html
  • -tk-tk Detroit, MI USA Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    McBain wrote:
    No no, that was wrist golf you witnessed.

What -tk and pseudo were doing was mantouch.

now see here! what psuedo and I do in the privacy of my car is of no concern to you good sir. We're both consenting adults....well, if you consider beating consent out of someone that is... He'll be fine once the bruises heal.
  • McBainMcBain San Clemente, CA New
    edited May 2004
    the PRIVACY of your car? Theres more holes in you car than in the now perforated Pseudonym.
  • -tk-tk Detroit, MI USA Icrontian
    edited May 2004
    McBain wrote:
    the PRIVACY of your car? Theres more holes in you car than in the now perforated Pseudonym.

look man, those are DENTS, not holes. I think one of them may even be considered a gouge. Youre just jealous of my pimp ride....