Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow hates me

entropyentropy Yah-Der-Hey (Wisconsin)
edited May 2004 in Gaming
ok, so i just tried this game again and now everything is all funky. methinks it's due to cat. 4.5s but i'm not sure

Comments

• MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited May 2004
    I have that game, but I haven't played it with the 4.5's yet. I'll try in a bit, but if there is something wrong, it may be specific to that video card. But I doubt that. I don't think a newer driver would cause or maybe unfix an issue. (I dunno if this has been a previous problem) I've been playing just fine with the 4.4's. I haven't done much gaming since upgrading... Just a little WC3.

I'll post back in about 10 minutes or so.
  • entropyentropy Yah-Der-Hey (Wisconsin)
    edited May 2004
    k, thanks man. well, drivers can cause issues .. w/my old gf2 mx400 (/me hates that thing) i had to roll back the drivers before i could get Zero Hour to work properly, otherwise the ground turned black. now they have newer driver fixes, but it can happen.
    edited May 2004
    Nothin' here. I don't know if you can see this one clearly. VERY dark. I suggest maybe rolling back drivers then. Maybe try the Omega's if you still get problems. (A shot in the dark. Some people like them, I'm still testing. I haven't seen any differences yet except in the control panel.) If none of that works, I dunno what to telya. ATi's tech support sucks. lol

Hmm... I've been neglecting that game recently. I'll have to get back into it. :thumbsup:

Haha my copy was free! Won it from a raffle at the last LAN I attended! :D:topic:

;D
    sam.jpg 13.6K
  • entropyentropy Yah-Der-Hey (Wisconsin)
    edited May 2004
    i may have to try omega, except that i'm not sure i entirely trust my video card in reverse engineered drivers' hands lol. kinda sucks when your "undercover" guy might as well have giant neon arrows pointing at him saying "shoot me now!"
    edited May 2004
    Yeah I was pretty hesitant to switch too. Haven't hit any snags yet, though. I think I might stick with them just for the added options and stuff.