Comments

• FoldingAddictFoldingAddict Montgomery, AL
    edited July 2003
    That bombard one!!! Oh man!

/me goes and looks up system requirements.

~FA
  • edited November 2003
    I bought it, its awesome, I must say that the online and single player gameplay are just absolutely sweet. Game play is highly action packed, and graphics are pretty good.
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited November 2003
    Just got it myself. Very good game, the action is awesome, nothing like seeing 50 bullets wiz by your head, nice sound and gameplay. I haven't got into multiplayer yet, but the single player is good so far. I'm about 8 levels into the game so far. The bet part is when your in the vehicles and you can hang out them to shoot at the enemies.
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    This game simply is so immersive. Wait till you do Stalingrad and the battle for Red Square.. wow..

/me needs more time to play games!
  • ishiiiishiii Cold lake, AB, CA
    edited November 2003
    Excellent game
    I finished it a week ago, and the red square mission is very cool indeed.
  • ketoketo Occupied. Or is it preoccupied? Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Also loving it, not very far in and haven't done mp yet but so far it's great.
  • JimboraeJimborae Newbury, Berks, UK New
    edited November 2003
    I think its alot like MOHAA but the enemy and support troops seem to have alot better AI. All in all a very absorbing game
  • DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
    edited November 2003
    Call of Duty is a different game entirely. Sort of a cross between RTCW and Mohaa in terms of realism. I played the multi first time last night, and I WAS NEWBED! Playing Mohaa and then this is like switching gears, the players are faster, the gren timings are slower, the weapon damage is faster, the metal sight aim is new (To me) and so is prone position. It's gonna take me awhile to get used to it.
  • kanezfankanezfan sunny south florida Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    :o i just saw the little video clips on their site, never even heard of this game, but wow, i must get this.
    edited November 2003
    I really can't wait until I get into the more in depth missions, right now I think is a little breather for what is coming up which is great. I'm going to be playing this game all night it looks like. So far the Germans are getting pwned by yours truly.
  • edited November 2003
    Im gettin better at mp, but i still get pwned by snipers, i think they may have made the sniper rifle a little too accurate...:(
    edited November 2003
    I don't think it is to accurate, I mean it is a sniper rifel you know, it has to be accurate at the distance you will be shooting from. I have been mowing down the computer with the sniper rifel myself. Especially when jumping around corners, zooming, shooting, hiding and doing the same.
  • edited November 2003
    I have a computer coming as a spare part rig, and if its good enough ( dont know the details yet) then i might host a dedicated Call of Duty server for all of us short-medians :)
  • fudgamfudgam Upstate New York
    edited November 2003
    The snipers do get kinda annoying though. Its fun to snipe but sucks to get sniped repeatedly.
    edited November 2003
    w00t I'm up for some multiplayer COD action.
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited November 2003
    I went out and bought this on the strength of this thread, Excellent game. Going on the mp right now.

bothered.
    edited November 2003
    If you get into the single player Bothered, do not play on the normal level, try one of the harder ones, the normal was a little too easy I think.
    edited November 2003
    Already started on greenhorn. .:O
    Love everything about it, if it gets too easy I'll just start it again on a harder setting.
  • edited November 2003
    i started on regular, because the easiest setting just pretty much made you invincible.
  • edited November 2003
    Once my new rig arrives this game shall have the honor of being the first game to run on it.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited December 2003
    How did I miss this game?

Just got the demo today. Holy crud!

/me adds to christmas list
    edited December 2003
    I only heard of it on here Prime. It's excellent, much better than MOA. Enjoy.
  • edited December 2003
    The SP was way too easy IMO. It was pretty good, can't touch MOH IMO :P. I can't do any online gaming from school, I'll have to try MP when I get home for break.
  • rdwittyrdwitty Upstate New York
    edited December 2003
    Great Game!! too easy however
    Played through hardest difficulty probably in two days
  • panzerkwpanzerkw New York City
    edited December 2003
    They should have a "Contra" mode...one hit and your dead :D
  • ArmoArmo Mr. Nice Guy Is Dead,Only Aqua Remains Member
    edited December 2003
    lol panzer, i saw a vid of a guy beating contra in 15 minutes with 3 lives and he never died EVAR! he ended up with like 10 lives from the kills it was rediculous he used the spread gun the entire time
  • TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
    edited December 2003
    Anyone that runs a dedicated? A quick UK v. US battle tonight?

I could easy host a 10 player multi with my conn.
  • DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
    edited December 2003
    I'd be into that.
  • BudBud Chesterfield, Va
    edited December 2003
    hell yea we need to do that
  • TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
    edited December 2003
    at least 5 more, then we are ON for a session. Might not be a full Europe V US in the end, but fun nonetheless.