QCH2002 in the Top SIX for Short-Media

QCHQCH Ancient GuruChicago Area - USA Icrontian
edited June 2004 in Folding@Home
The last bit of bragging before the burst ends....

Top six producers on the team!!!!

Comments

• edited June 2004
    Congrats Q! Don't you wish you could spend more time up there and enjoy it longer?

KF
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited June 2004
    KingFish wrote:
    Congrats Q! Don't you wish you could spend more time up there and enjoy it longer?

KF

I saw you flying up and I had to grab a few NEW PC's that hadn't been given out yet... They've been up for a few weeks (5 x 3.0 GHz P4's)... Now they need to be issued to their new users... damn them!!!!

KingFish may return to his storming assult on my position....
  • edited June 2004
    You mean dancer. He's storming both our positions. I have parts coming in that will possibly rectify that though.

KF
    edited June 2004
    KingFish wrote:
    You mean dancer. He's storming both our positions. I have parts coming in that will possibly rectify that though.

KF

Him too... but you started out being the first priority then him.... At the time he was still behind you for position overtaking....
  • edited June 2004
    We have been entrenched in a long battle when we first started producing WU for short media. We have flip flopped on production many times, including several the past weeks. It's been epic to say the least. The next week or so should change things back to my favor though unless he has a good response (to which he's produced many already when I've added production before).

KF
  • edited June 2004
    Sorry Q, but I'm back in and dealing with a few machines I was having heat related problems with while I was offshore. You should see my production rise quite a bit in the next few days. :)
    edited June 2004
    Yah... you bumbed me down to 7th....
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited June 2004
    WTG QCH. Still a very healthy production.
    edited June 2004
    Now at #5!!!!!!! W00T