A very merry 2K to Pseudonym

LincLinc OwnerDetroit Icrontian
edited July 2003 in Milestones
Awesome folding, Pseudonym! :D Congratulations on your second folding milestone! Fold on :cool:

:fold::fold:

Comments

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited July 2003
    Good job!:thumbsup:

Prof
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited July 2003
    Congrats Pseudonym:)
  • tychotycho Santa Barbara, California!
    edited July 2003
    congrats!
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    Congrats.... soon you'll look forward to folding more and more.... more CPU cycles, more PC's... more, more, more......

Sorry got carried away there, that's what folding does. The though of saving humanity by folding is addictive.
  • edited July 2003
    Hey, thanks guys. I didn't even notice I'd done it, and I haven't been able to post since my name was disabled for some reason (Sorry, I was too lazy to register a new name like I just did to shoot a PM) Sooner or later I'll get my new Lappy and the uber folding shall commence,

Pseudo
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    Sorry about that pseudo.. Looks like you were one of the unlucky ones who slipped between the cracks. It says you were waiting for email confirmation. We were having problems with email confirmation, so let me extend my apologies. Your account is now activated. Do you want me to delete the RacerF account? Just let me know :)
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    YAY!!! thanks Prime. Go ahead and delete the old one. I may now go back to dominating the world with my original name. Excellent........

**Pseudo touches fingers together in a Burns-esque movement**
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    good going brooo
  • edited July 2003
    welcome :fold: