High Heat Baseball 2004

JBJB Carlsbad, CA
edited June 2004 in Gaming
Has anyone played this for the PC? I have 2001 and want to upgrade, and it looks like High Heat is the only player around. Is this game worth a buy, or should i look to a different game console?

Comments

• BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited June 2004
    There's MVP Baseball 2004. I have it and for me it's pretty damn hard. The batting style and pitching is way diffrent than before.
  • JBJB Carlsbad, CA
    edited June 2004
    Is it pretty realistic? I left the MVP series (Triple Play) in 99 or 2000 because all it was was singles and home runs. thanks for the link!
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited June 2004
    The problem is, its baseball!!

Ahahaha, I keed, I keed.
  • JBJB Carlsbad, CA
    edited June 2004
    haha, point taken ;D i dont like watching baseball, but the virtual thing just sucks me in! I love following stats and stuff, so i played an entire season with my beloved Phillies (who still had curt shilling based on the 2001 roster :thumbsup: )
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited June 2004
    Radeon_Man wrote:
    Is it pretty realistic? I left the MVP series (Triple Play) in 99 or 2000 because all it was was singles and home runs. thanks for the link!
    It is. I've only hit 2 home runs in 7-10 games I've played. There's no power swing and normal swing. You've gotta time it. One thing I don't like is that you pretty much gotta play with a gamepad. The keyboard layout blows.
  • JBJB Carlsbad, CA
    edited June 2004
    hopefully your team isnt stacked with left-handers...i read that due to the physics engine they cant hit home runs:(
    edited June 2004
    I wouldn't know. I haven't really been into to it since It's not arcadish anymore, and that's what I liked about Triple Play.