Hello folders in the Detroit area

edcentricedcentric near Milwaukee, Wisconsin Icrontian
edited July 2003 in Folding@Home
I don't know if I will have any time to see any of you guys. I am at my Dad's house in Troy. We have a construction project. Just finished the tear down phase (I need a Sawzall) and now we are building. It is only a carport, but what a pain.

If it rains tomorrow I'll 'need' to go over to MicroCenter at 14 Mile and I-75. I'll check in once in a while.

Hey Thrax, if you really want to sweat....

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    Sweat? What is this?
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    Well, as for a Sawzall, Damman Hardware was talking about renting things like that when I moved south. Lowe's rents some bigger tools also. And there were lots of tool rental places around Detroit metro area also, when I lived there.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    I'm working a "yard sale" which is really a fund-raiser for the Vihara that I go to (aka: temple, church, insert favorite place of worship name here), so if you want to swing by and pick up some Thai food and buy weird stuff to take back home, gimme a shout :) It's very close to troy..
  • leishi85leishi85 Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    ahh, too bad as i live in the opposite side of the state, but if any of yuo come to grand rapids area, give ma a shout, ahha
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    I live 3 miles away and can't do it. ;D
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited July 2003
    Too bad its not Troy, Ohio cause thats about 20min away. Hopefully some of you guys can see each other again.