Half Life 2 Available on Pre-Order

SpinnerSpinner Birmingham, UK
edited July 2003 in Science & Tech
You can now pre-order Half-Life 2, the upcoming sequel to one of the most popular PC games of all time.
Half-Life 2 will have a massive single-player storyline composed of 12 chapters. By taking the suspense, challenge and visceral charge of the original, and adding startling new realism and responsiveness, Half-Life 2 opens the door to a world where the player's presence affects everything around him, from the physical environment to the behaviors of both friends and enemies.

Pre-order your copy:
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/235059.asp

Comments

• botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited July 2003
    Whensitout?whensitout?whensitout?

bothered
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    I think it's being released in September but don't quote me on it.

EDIT - Yes you can quote me, "Sept 2003".:D
    edited July 2003
    Wonderful, Looks like I'll have to book a week off work. I ignored the first one for ages then one day thought I'd see what the fuss was about, Loved it to bits. Can't wait for HL2.
    Thanks TbonZ.

bothered.
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    I'm like you and didn't play HL until much later into it's existance but is currently my game of choice. Can't wait until HL2 comes out either, let the good times roll!:vimp:

BTW - If you're still playing the original HL, check out my HL thread in the gaming forum. Khaos and I are the only S-M'rs currently playing there and would love more people to represent.:)
    edited July 2003
    Did you ever play Gunman chronicles? It was supposed to be an 'add on', I think, for HL but they released it as a free standing game. Not as good as HL but definately a time killer.
    I'll have a look at your HL thread but I won't be here for a week starting in about 3 hours. (hols)

bothered.
  • edited July 2003
    I have the feeling this game wont actually hit shelves until March at least. I mean Doom 3 was supposed to be released a year ago...
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    Gunman Chronicles was the first entire game released on the HL SDK (Something no one had thought of before). That was the really only thing that made it unique. Was a fun play, but not worth the money.