Massive Thermal Compound roundup!

TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
edited July 2003 in Science & Tech
Ultimate Thermal Paste Round-Up
What do you get when you take more than 20 pastes, over 3000 hours of lab time, two test systems, and one stubborn reviewer? You get TheCrucible.ca's Ultimate Thermal Paste Round-Up

A very good read.

http://www.thecrucible.ca/reviews/thermal

Comments

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    Neat. I guess I'm going to have to demote my AS3 to a secondary paste, and get rid of the AS2 altogether... oddly enough, I've got a tube of Radio Shack paste laying around, and I'm not ashamed of it any more!
  • TheBaronTheBaron Austin, TX
    edited July 2003
    damn, i needed some new paste and i had no idea radio shack didn't totally suck
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    Very good article- BestBytes has decent prices on large Ceramique tubes if anyone in the US builds for a living and needs some.
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    radio shack?!?! well wonders never cease.....
  • mcwcmcwc Vancouver, BC Member
    edited July 2003
    Damn it, Radio Shack's thermal paste beats Artic Alumina. I wished this review came out a year earlier show I didn't have to spend $9 for a tube of Alumina and kept using Radio Shack's paste. Now, I need to get it back from a friend I lent to months ago and keeps on forgeting to return it.
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    Anyone else find that link box on the left side of the window annoying as hell? :banghead:
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited July 2003
    Gargoyle said
    Anyone else find that link box on the left side of the window annoying as hell? :banghead:

Heck yeah!