edited July 2004 in Internet & Media
:thumbsup:

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited July 2004
    Terragen?
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited July 2004
    Hell yes. Took all night to learn the texturing and how everything worked, then an hour to create this random scene with some thought put into it. Just found it yesterday, damn this thing is great! I also found one called Mojoworld, which will create an entire planet down to the littlest thing, with the exception of vegitation.

I want to add Vegitation, but I need an exporter which I may or may not have found.

I was hoping for it to take a while to catch on... :zombie:
  • danball1976danball1976 Wichita Falls, TX
    edited July 2004
    Now, the real thing. This is up near Colorado Springs, a view of the Sande de Christo mountain range
  • NomadNomad A Small Piece of Hell Icrontian
    edited July 2004
    Yeah, first thing I thought was terragen, it's nice, but its applications are limited, I feel dreamscape with 3DS MAX has better integration.
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited July 2004
    Nomad wrote:
    Yeah, first thing I thought was terragen, it's nice, but its applications are limited, I feel dreamscape with 3DS MAX has better integration.
    I've been wanting to try that out...
  • DexterDexter Vancouver, BC Canada
    edited July 2004
    RWB wrote:
    I was hoping for it to take a while to catch on... :zombie:

The snow is a giveaway. It just doesn't quite look "right", you know?

However, this is great work, especially for the limited amount of time you put into it. Good job :)

Dexter...
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited July 2004
    I think my choice of color gives it away, I like really vibrant colors, I LOVE THEM... the color of the mountain, so beautiful!

This is the original.... http://www.fusion-dm.net/stuff/omfg4big.jpg
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited July 2004
    I was horribly pissed that some work I did an hour ago was destroyed by my dumb ass saying "OK" to popups messed me up permanently. Work lost was a good 6 hours, this I made in the past hour though, I love the layout... need a better render though and maybe some extra textures... this program is so much fun!

I may start a thread for the program and start a Gallery for people to show off their stuff with it, only took me a day to figure it out and have my first done :D Maybe it could be a competition for the best, they would all be great looking too so it could prove worthy :thumbsup: