Mozilla Firefox

KilJaedenKilJaeden USA
edited July 2004 in Science & Tech
I seem to be having some problems with it. It seems to not be accpeting css files that well.

Any help?

Comments

• RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited July 2004
    What is it doing?
  • KilJaedenKilJaeden USA
    edited July 2004
    Well, for the website I had designed for the school practicaly everything is regulated with css files and it seems that it isn't loading any of them. Text sizes and colors are no longer working. I checked the site with IE and it works with it, but not with firefox.
  • KilJaedenKilJaeden USA
    edited July 2004
    Also, how do you install extensions?
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited July 2004
    Tools>Extensions

Does it work at all in Firefox? Or is it just not displaying the way you designed? I noticed IE doesn't do crap right it seems. Like Dashed Borders are much fatter in IE than they are in Firefox. One thing you could do is to write a Javascript file that will recognize which broswer is being used and have it use a different CSS file for either browser. I had to do this today in class actually, it's pretty cool ;)
  • KilJaedenKilJaeden USA
    edited July 2004
    Firefox dosen't show any of it. When I try to get some extensions nothing happens. Same thing with the themes. On the previous version I was able to get more themes very easily, now it won't work anymore.
  • KilJaedenKilJaeden USA
    edited July 2004
    I think I figured it out. It is a java problem. I had removed the standard Java Virtual machine.