New Folding Power!

CammanCamman NEW! England Icrontian
edited August 2004 in Folding@Home
Maybe I can grab my spot back and get back into the top 20 producers. Just ordered a 2800+ to put in my box, the 2100+ is going to the mom's new computer, hope this ups my production a little bit. I went to read a review on the 2800 and it was dated October 2002, damn I didnt realize it was that old! guess Im behind the curve, but hey, it should still be worth a decent point increase and a relatively cheap upgrade ($119 shipped for retail 2800). So anyway just wanted to let everybody know i'm still alive and kickin and a folding contender, since I dont post a lot.

Comments

• dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited August 2004
    Good onya Camman......You were right amongst it not long ago. Just blame the likes of Enisada, Witenoiz, t1rhino, KingFish etc. ;D

They just aren't happy with a few puters, no, they need heaps making it hard for ya, hehehe. :thumbsup:

Way to F:fold:LD. :smokin:
  • edited August 2004
    Good deal camman :) It's not nearly as easy to be in the top tier of producers anymore as the bar has been raised significantly with the recent acquisition of some awesome new folders. Good to see the addition of more firepower.

KF
  • EnisadaEnisada Edmonton Member
    edited August 2004
    Indeed Folding is addicting. Need more systems...
  • TheBaronTheBaron Austin, TX
    edited August 2004
    dragonV8 wrote:
    Good onya Camman......You were right amongst it not long ago. Just blame the likes of Enisada, Witenoiz, t1rhino, KingFish etc. ;D

They just aren't happy with a few puters, no, they need heaps making it hard for ya, hehehe. :thumbsup:

Way to F:fold:LD. :smokin:

you're one to talk, your wife is a folding MACHINE
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited August 2004
    TheBaron wrote:
    you're one to talk, your wife is a folding MACHINE

Who me??? :)

Nah, i'm just dragonV8...................Your right about the "Better Half" though, lol. ;D

Just need her P4 3.4 back from the shop, hopefully tomorrow. :-/

Here ya go Camman......bit of an incentive for ya. You can do it!!(again)
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited August 2004
    Good new Camman. I knew I haven't seen you around the forums lately, good thing your still folding for the best team out there though. Any new movies coming our way any time soon?
  • CammanCamman NEW! England Icrontian
    edited August 2004
    yay the 2800 system is up and folding and the 2100 system was rebuilt today to the mom's specifications....with a little bit of my specifications of course (folding as a service :D ) .

Glad you asked about the movies Clutch! Actually we honestly are writing a movie that I think people around here will want to see. Myself and all my friends are all a bunch of nerds, it's just the type I associate with :) and we always do these ridiculous nerd things and talk about ridiculous nerd things and then say "hmm, that would be funny in a movie....but nobody would get it but other geeks like ourselves" well i've been looking for ways to get exposure, I figure what better way than to make a movie that combines our ridiculous film style already with all these interesting, bizzarre and hilarious nerdy attributes that we all have, maybe get some links at different hardware sites and stuff, it'll be a while in the making but I'm really excited about finally doing something new, can't wait to show everybody something really great.

but anyway yea new folding systems

(^ whoops, totally OT)
  • CammanCamman NEW! England Icrontian
    edited August 2004
    update: might be time for me to start declaring folding jihads, finally these lines are showing an upward trend, woohoooo!!

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=21594

sooooo close to breaking into that Top 20 Producers list again too, I needs me one more boxen, once my pal gets home and has his 2100 on 24/7 I should be back on. Right now the bottom user is showing 635ppd avg...I'm at about 606....soooo close :D
  • edited August 2004
    That's great, Camman! :smokin: Keep on bringing it on, man! :thumbsup:
  • edited August 2004
    Who's on the jihad list?

KF