Corrupt posts?

botheredbothered Manchester UK
edited August 2004 in Community
What's happening with the posts, is it related to the site being down earlier? I'm seeing blank posts, the bottom of text missing and Shortys avatar is missing. Sample.

Comments

• NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
    edited August 2004
    I think it may be your machine mate. I am viewing threads fine. The one you took a screenshot of included.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2004
    There's not really any way that what happened to the server would do something like that. Might be your machine, sir.
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited August 2004
    Hmm, the computors not been off for a few weeks, folding away trying to catch eyes only. (the bugger keeps jumping ahead) Anyway rebooted and all the posts are back to normal but the screen shot I did is still messed up. I haven't noticed any probs with anything else, CoD, Thief 3 etc. Maybe I should reboot every week or so.
  • EyesOnlyEyesOnly Sweden New
    edited August 2004
    bothered wrote:
    (the bugger keeps jumping ahead)

And will continue to do so. :rarr: BTW that must mean something. That your 3200 cpu can't keep up with my 2800 cpu. You should atleast feel some comfort in the fact that i haven't played any games for sometime but will start doing that more now. Just haven't had the time. :)

Bothered you have a serious computer problem. Downclock your cpu to 1 Ghz right now or it will overheat and catch fire. :D BTW it's EyesOnly not eyes only. :mean:
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited August 2004
    Sorry for the mistake eyes only. :)
  • EyesOnlyEyesOnly Sweden New
    edited August 2004
    Thanks but why would you answer, it's bothered that should. :scratch:

Anyone that isn't on my threatlist may mistype my name but not him. :rarr:
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited August 2004
    Just to confuse you. :D