FS: Klipsch 5.1 promedia

WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
edited July 2003 in Trading Post
They will be almost new in the box... im asking for 300 shipped...newegg.com has em for 330...if u wanna negotiate pm me...be forwarned....itll take appx 1-2 weeks for me to ship it out (loooong story)

Comments

• edited July 2003
    You might want to get typing then if you expect to sell very soon...
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    typing??
  • FoldingAddictFoldingAddict Montgomery, AL
    edited July 2003
    heh...I think he means, you better tell why you can't ship in a speedy fashion if you ever want to sell these speakers.

~FA
  • edited July 2003
    You know... the "long story".

Most people would want to know the history before laying down $300 for them.
    edited July 2003
    i have these klipsch at home...im going to send them back to klipch cuz they blew on me (the sub) now i am not going to send them to klipsch unless i have sumone who wants to purchase them (they are not under warrenty so i must pay a restocking fee if i want the subwoofer repaired) now i have bought different speakers...logitech...so i have no need to send these speakers back unless i have a buyer...so anyone?

so these speakers will be more or less new and unused from klipsch....thats why itll take a while
  • FoldingAddictFoldingAddict Montgomery, AL
    edited July 2003
    I suggest you get the sub repaired or replaced and then sell them for perhaps a little profit, I doubt anyone is going to take a chance on Klipsch coming around and saying that they can't fix it and you're out of luck.

~FA
    edited July 2003
    first off..its not little profit...its NO profit...cuz i bought these things when they were 400 bucks....and now its broken...so now i gotta send it back (30 bux i assume) then i gotta spend another 50 bux for the restocking....so i gotta spenmd 480 bucks...i see no profit in 180 dollar defecit....i only see man trying to regain whatever little money he can