Just ordered some new power, again.

Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy KnobPflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
edited August 2004 in Folding@Home
Today I ordered (1) XP-M 2400 35W, NF7, and some RAM. I also scarfed on an XP2200 for super cheap to put in another board I had laying around. This will bring my total up to 7 rigs by next weekend. I also hope it will be enough for now to help me pass those few (you know who you are) just staying out of reach or being difficult to pass. That last upgrade kind of got me pumped up to crank out WU's. ;)

Oh yeah, anyone remeber me asking about building a bookshelf or steek rack farm a while back? Well it will be a reality very soon! :D

Comments

• csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited August 2004
    mtgoat wrote:
    Today I ordered (1) XP-M 2400 35W, NF7, and some RAM. I also scarfed on an XP2200 for super cheap to put in another board I had laying around. This will bring my total up to 7 rigs by next weekend. I also hope it will be enough for now to help me pass those few (you know who you are) just staying out of reach or being difficult to pass. That last upgrade kind of got me pumped up to crank out WU's. ;)

Oh yeah, anyone remeber me asking about building a bookshelf or steek rack farm a while back? Well it will be a reality very soon! :D
    Um ...yeah.

And who was it that suggested mobiles???? hunh hunh hunh??? ;D:thumbsup: :smokin:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited August 2004
    Mmmmmmmm....................better check the stats. Sally might be one of those. :)

You have been folding way longer than us, so you already know how addictive this can be, lol.

Just in case: BEWARE....FOLDING CAN BE ADDICTIVE.

Way to F:fold:LD all the same, hehehe. :thumbsup:
  • ketoketo Occupied. Or is it preoccupied? Icrontian
    edited August 2004
    Added the new laptop to my farm last night, working on 3rd WU now. Had some connectivity problems over the last couple of months but all 5 (plus SM22, of course) are now happily chewing away.
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited August 2004
    I want to see the rack!!
  • edited August 2004
    You are expanding your farm like I did last year, MT. I can't wait to see some pics of your rack setup. I've been thinking about picking up a rack for my farm too and get them off the floor. Mine are all in cases though; that keeps the cats from playing in the wires. :rant:
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited August 2004
    Sweet MT, I would like to see some pics as well.