KingFish vs Dancer.......

dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
edited August 2004 in Folding@Home
For MONTHS there has been a friendly battle between Dancer and KingFish. :rant::)

Every day for a long time they changed position. KingFish 1 up.....Dancer 1 up. :rolleyes:

Then things did not fare too well for KingFish as he got further and further behind. :bawling:

Today it has changed. KingFish pulled an Ace out of his sleeve and went at it like a bull to a RED rag. :celebrate
(Friendly competition is good competition, lol).

Way to F:fold:LD KingFish. :thumbsup:
:smokin:

Comments

• edited August 2004
    Wow, thanks Jon :)
    I've been keeping up on the stats diligently today but EOC hadn't put me ahead yet. You're certainly on top of things. Hopefully I can stay up there now. I passed up Enisada too, we'll see if I can hold on to that also although I doubt it. Now that FAH vers 5 is out I have my eye on a lot of laptops used by our detectives :smokin:
    It's all part of the master plan hehe. I've stopped adding farm nodes as I've reached the end of what I'm willing to spend. BTW, you're farm looks awesome and is quite a strong producer. WTG, great work :rockon: I remember when all three of us joined up within days of each other. It's been a great ride :cool: Love the *friendly* competition too. For a while there it looked like I was aussie roadkill by the both of you. All three of us have been bouncing around each other production-wise as well as points-wise. At least it's not boring. :p I can't wait to see where this keeps going. Cheers to many more.

KingFish
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited August 2004
    You have been on a terror lately.