SM21 cant upload...

fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
edited September 2004 in Folding@Home
Well, I was afraid this was going to happen.

I am halfway to Missouri to start my new job and move the family in a few weeks here also. SM21 is at the in-laws in Vermont with the wife watching over her. I set SM21 up on their network before I left and it downloaded a Wu no problem. Unfortunatly I had to leave before I could see if it sent in the Wu.

It appears that SM21 can not send Wu's from Vermont, as there has been no activity for it on the stats site the last few days. I will not be able to check on it again until the familty arrives here in a few weeks.

However, if any of ya know how to sent up FAH on a Linksys wireless B router w/4 port switch please PM or email me at l0rdsoco at gmail dot com. I will be talking with the wife daily, so if any of ya know how to config the router proxy or a helpful hint I can have her mess with the config to try and get SM21 to send.

I apologize to the team for this. It pains me greatly to see SM21 not send any Wu's. SM21 is a Wu crunchin mofo as it did 20k+ in 6 months time. I promise I will get SM21 up and running 100% asap.

Thank you
G

Comments

• mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited August 2004
    How about trying to reboot. There shouldnt be any problems on any router if its wired.
  • lsevaldlsevald Norway Icrontian
    edited August 2004
    ZoneAlarm (or some other firewall app blocking access)?
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited August 2004
    Nope, no firewalls whatsoever except for the router's. Will try reboot.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2004
    Thanks for letting us know! :D
    edited September 2004
    sorry for the lack of an update...life has kept me very busy.

Closing on the house is scheduled for 9/30. I should have internet within a few days of that if not that day. SM21 will be able to send Wu's once again and resume its contribution to the team.

Thank you for your patience while I have been moving half way across the U.S. I will be upto full operations soon.

G
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited September 2004
    Just keep updating us.:)
  • gtghmgtghm New
    edited September 2004
    What part of Misery (Missouri)are you settleing in...

"g"
    edited September 2004
    gtghm wrote:
    What part of Misery (Missouri)are you settleing in...

"g"

Sedalia...1 1/2hrs east of Kansas City.