Ever'thing's all milestones around here...

GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
edited July 2003 in Community
All of the hot threads, at the time of my posting this, are from the "Notable Milestones" category. Is there a way to form a seperate "hot threads" that just contains milestones, and one that DOES NOT include milestones? This is getting ridiculous!:banghead:

Comments

• ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    GHoosdum said
    All of the hot threads, at the time of my posting this, are from the "Notable Milestones" category. Is there a way to form a seperate "hot threads" that just contains milestones, and one that DOES NOT include milestones? This is getting ridiculous!:banghead:

The milestones cannot be filtered from the hot threads at the moment due to a bug. Im workin on a workaround though :)

The "get new posts" carries the same problem. Thank Mr Vbulletin for it :rolleyes:
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum
    gets sarcastic: "Thank you, MR. Vbulletin!"

/me stops being sarcastic: "Thank you, Shorty!" :respect:
    Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    gets sarcastic: "Thank you, MR. Vbulletin!"

/me stops being sarcastic: "Thank you, Shorty!" :respect:
    edited July 2003
    It's a permissions thing Rob. Im workin on a way round it, Ive almost got it.. but don't quote me!
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    Shorty said
    It's a permissions thing Rob. Im workin on a way round it, Ive almost got it.. but don't quote me!

OOPS! :hair:

I've really done it now! Next thing you know my user name will be changed or something! :eek2:;D
    edited July 2003
    GHoosdum said
    Shorty said

OOPS! :hair:

I've really done it now! Next thing you know my user name will be changed or something! :eek2:;D

Nah, I wouldn't do that .. honestly.. I wouldn't .. really.. yeah.. really... :ninja:
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    I believe you. Really I do. And so does General Nuisance! ;)