Hmmm new S-M theme???

JimboraeJimborae Newbury, Berks, UK New
edited September 2004 in Community
Ok I like the general up grade & layout but not so keen on the new banner. Discuss?

Comments

• TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited September 2004
    I like the new banner. I find it clean and fresh. So far so good here. :)
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited September 2004
    I like it, and I don't.

It's new and modern, but it just seems "Cluttered" to me.
  • entropyentropy Yah-Der-Hey (Wisconsin)
    edited September 2004
    I disagree, actually. I LOVE the new banner! The thing I don't like, is the layout. Many, many a-forum use the "Name on the left" idea. I always thought S-M looked cleaner with the person's name on top :-/. But, I'm sure it'll just take time to get used to. Btw, I had to refresh 3 times to make sure I had the right site ;D

//EDIT: I also liked the "Who's Online" feature at the top, I always found it interesting to know who's all online right away. The icons next to the topics, though, that's nifty :)

//EDIT: Hm, I'll just keep editing in as I realize new stuff hehe. The other -slightly- irritating thing is scrolling down SO far to get to the Pub or anything down there... And, while I don't have a huge resolution, at 1152x864 even, it's quite a ways :eek3:
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited September 2004
    It was a required upgrade.. so I thought Id just do a newer theme :)

I tried not to diviate too much....

Sorry for those who fear change :p

The above postbit will be a style option :)
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited September 2004
  • EyesOnlyEyesOnly Sweden New
    edited September 2004
    Wow and wow. That's all i can say right now. I think i liked the other better but then again i too fear change. :tongue::D
  • witenoizwitenoiz 19,356 miles East of Kansas City, MO Member
    edited September 2004
    Hmmmmmmmmm! I love the banner!! I would have used WOW but EyesOnly got it first. Jack