Time machine?

botheredbothered Manchester UK
edited September 2004 in Folding@Home
Wow, I always thought the kids PC folded slower than mine but it's going to finish this one twenty minutes before it starts!
Now if only I could control this and attach myself to it.

Comments

• PressXPressX Working! New
    edited September 2004
    Go, Go Marty!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited September 2004
    one point twenty one jigawatts!!!!!!
  • MediaManMediaMan
    pictures bothered runnng a cable from his PC out his window to a nearby clock tower during a lightning storm.
    Powered by loose parts.
    edited September 2004
    pictures bothered runnng a cable from his PC out his window to a nearby clock tower during a lightning storm.
  • EMTEMT Seattle, WA Icrontian
    edited September 2004
    Maybe in the future the world will be ravaged by some disease and the heroes will use a time machine to come back around this time and tell everyone in the world to fold to save our future selves! Or maybe we could pretend we're from the future and do the same :)
  • PressXPressX Working! New
    edited September 2004
    Wait a minute, Doc. Ah... Are you telling me you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?

Don't worry. As long as you hit that wire with the connecting hook at precisely eighty-eight miles per hour the instant the lightning strikes the tower... everything will be fine.
  • MediaManMediaMan Powered by loose parts.
    edited September 2004
    PressX wrote:
    As long as you hit that wire with the connecting hook at precisely eighty-eight miles per hour the instant the lightning strikes the tower... everything will be fine.

Does that mean the PC has to hit the wire at 88 MPH? Now that's overclocking a PC.

/me senses another thread spiraling out of control.