Need help again, QUICK!!!

TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
edited July 2003 in Folding@Home
Deja-vu again here guys, it seems the gromacs core has been updated and of course here at work I can't get it. Somebody please upload the newest core please. I currently have version1.48 from May 7/03.:banghead:

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    I have 65 & 78 I've never had 1.48?
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    QCH2002 said
    I have 65 & 78 I've never had 1.48?

The version of Core_78 is 1.48 dated and released May 7. The new core that came out is most likely 1.49 dated July 30.

Look in you fahlog and it will tell you what version of the core_78 you are using.
  • edcentricedcentric near Milwaukee, Wisconsin Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    Mine are updating automaticlly. Some wus call for the new one and some don't. As you keep getting new wus you core will eventually update.
    I am running five instances, three have updated on their own.
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    This the one :)

emailed to your hotmail
    edited July 2003
    edcentric said
    Mine are updating automaticlly. Some wus call for the new one and some don't. As you keep getting new wus you core will eventually update.
    I am running five instances, three have updated on their own.

No, I can't auto update, the proxy at work won't allow the request. It's been like this for over a year now making me manually install the cores as they update them at stanford.

Edit - Thx Shorty, hopefully hotmail won't bounce it for size.

EDIT - GOT IT, THANK YOU!!!!
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited July 2003
    I have had 1.49 forever. Date is June 23rd, its not on autodownload unless it happened today.
  • edcentricedcentric near Milwaukee, Wisconsin Icrontian
    edited July 2003
    Thanks for hte clarification Thrax, I'll remember to take my notebook home from work this weekend and let it update. (or I could just phone out from work and skip the network).
    But on my home boxen one updated this morning and another still hasn't. It depends on the WU. My work machine has never tried.
    edited July 2003
    edcentric said
    Thanks for hte clarification Thrax

Thrax?!?! Isn't that the guy who submersed his combuter in liquid?:tongue:

I think it depends on certain WU's that you may get that the client suddenly autoupdates the core. It doesn't seem to be the same for everybody.

BTW - Nice breasts Ed.:respect: