Login issues...

RWBRWB Icrontian
edited September 2004 in Community
I am at school right now, on a MAC using Saffari and I was trying to make a new post on the Pub, but when I logged in it would TELL ME that I was logged on and after it reloaded the page, it redirected me BACK to the longin page.

YET for some reason I am able to come to the feedback area and make a post, however at the time of typing this I haven't logged in yet, I am sure it will ask me to login after I press SUBMIT, and hopefully go through.

I never had this issue before on these computers...

Comments

• RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited September 2004
    NOTE: It didn't even ask me to login to make this post... yet all the forums are locked for me, and shows me not logged in?

This is confusing.
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited September 2004
    For some reason after making a post here it now lets me in as usual.
  • DexterDexter Vancouver, BC Canada
    edited September 2004
    It's the new routine for Mac users - you must first leave Shorty some feedback before being allowed to post anywhere else! ;D

Dexter...
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited September 2004
    dump all the cookies, log out, and then log back in.
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited September 2004
    Mac?

Do people actually use Mac's for web surfing then? ;D

/me checks admin CP for "allow mac users" option :rarr:

In all seriousness (finally)... do what prime suggested. I know VBulletin works with Safari & MacOS. There are some limitations with some of the controls but it should be viewable :)
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited September 2004
    Yeah well, MAC's suck... this coming from a guy who does Digital Media... the prupose MAC users claim is best done on a MAC.... ugh.

Either way I haven't had an issue since I posted this... somehow posting n here fixed everything. I have no idea how to clean out the cache on a MAC... or if I have permission.