hooj

ReignReign New York
edited August 2003 in Folding@Home
check yer rigs.... you haven't registered a wu in 3 days..

Comments

• mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited August 2003
    He knows. He has had some problems with his lab.

I passed him.;)
  • ReignReign New York
    edited August 2003
    is the thread named "mmonnin" ?

i didn't think so.
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited August 2003
    Reign said

i didn't think so.

I thought "hooj" and "mmonnin" were just slang terms for "Big ol' heap of points", and thus interchangeable.:respect::fold:

Prof
  • ReignReign New York
    edited August 2003
    profdlp said
    Reign said

i didn't think so.

I thought "hooj" and "mmonnin" were just slang terms for "Big ol' heap of points", and thus interchangeable.:respect::fold:

Prof

WuGgaRoO = big ol' heap of points

:respect:
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited August 2003
    Calm down killer. I was just answering the question. He doesnt post that often and it might be awhile before you get a reply if someone didnt answer for him. Thats all.
  • TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Reign said

i didn't think so.

The thread is certainly not named mmonnin but that doesn´t mean anybody else can post or?

There is a search function which by the way are very powerful and i suggest you start using it.
  • ReignReign New York
    edited August 2003
    ;D;D;D
  • NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Hooj knows he has problems, I know he has problems. For the first time in a while I have this :D:thumbsup:
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Reign said

i didn't think so.

:eek3:
  • hoojhooj Bournemouth, UK
    edited August 2003
    yes I'm having some problems. The machines must of gone down sometime late last week, I went in to reboot and get going again and found that I had been locked out of the lab :( . So a the mo I'm trying to sweet talk the head of my school into letting me back into the lab, have to wait and c if he will let me
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited August 2003
    hooj said
    yes I'm having some problems. The machines must of gone down sometime late last week, I went in to reboot and get going again and found that I had been locked out of the lab :( . So a the mo I'm trying to sweet talk the head of my school into letting me back into the lab, have to wait and c if he will let me

That's lousy.

Among my other wrong turns along the path to working in the computer field, I happen to be a certified locksmith. If the gang wants to chip in for airfare I'll be over there asap and get you back in. :buck:

Prof
    (What are the prison conditions like in Bournemouth, anyway? :p I've always wanted to visit the hometown of Al Stewart. :respect: )
  • NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Hope you get it sorted soon :thumbsup: