I'm back!

SputnikSputnik Worcester, MA
edited August 2003 in Folding@Home
finally recovered from a few mishaps and finally got folding again (yeah, i know, a little slow)....

anyways, i used to have F@H running as a service, but the way i did it (here) but they don't have their links working..... any ideas?

also, my 1700+ is soon to be a 2500+ (in the mail!), so just a few hundred more megahertz for the cause!

Comments

• profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited August 2003
    Sputnik said
    finally recovered from a few mishaps and finally got folding again (yeah, i know, a little slow)....

anyways, i used to have F@H running as a service, but the way i did it (here) but they don't have their links working..... any ideas?

also, my 1700+ is soon to be a 2500+ (in the mail!), so just a few hundred more megahertz for the cause!

I was able to download the zip files with no problems. Thanks for the link. What problem did you have?

As to the "few hundred more megahertz" - that's about a 50% increase you're getting there!

WTF! :thumbsup::fold:

Prof
  • SputnikSputnik Worcester, MA
    edited August 2003
    ok.... so my math skills aren't very effective tonight.....

didnt' like me for some reason, got a 404 with it, would you mind e-mailing them to me? PM me if so, i'll PM you my e-mail addy
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Welcome back Sputnick, you have been missed.:)

BTW - Did you get the files you needed?
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited August 2003
    I got a 404 as well.
    edited August 2003
    can't say that i did... but i'm running the console right now in my seconday monitor and it's almost half way done with another WU (a tinker this time)
    edited August 2003
    thanks again prof! works like a charm now!
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited August 2003
    Here is the updated link:
    I downloaded the files using getright, only to find that all I had was a 947byte dud file.

Then I did a little hunting around and found that OC'ers Australia had redone their site. This is the page I found:

http://www.overclockers.com.au/folding/service-nt2000xp_updated.htm

Prof

PS: I downloaded the files using Getright - go vote in the Utilites Poll!!!
    edited August 2003
    thanks everyone..... got my new 2500+ folding (at stock speeds..... give me a week and it should be running a scosh faster), and should have my old 1700+ (at 1.54ghz) by the days end