Finally You Can All Debate

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited August 2003 in Community
Attention everyone who wanted a debate forum:

www.keyboardjockey.com is a new site DEDICATED to debate. It is short-media's ugly step-sister :) Our (and addaboy's) very own Kanezfan has answered the call for a debate forum by creating a site dedicated to all you arguers :)

So, click on, register, and enjoy countless hours of lively (or not so lively) debate.

This pretty much seals the fate of a potential debate forum on short-media. :thumbsup:

Comments

• CaffeineMeCaffeineMe Cedar Rapids, IA
    edited August 2003
    A great compromise Prime! Thanks for your involvement here, and thanks to everyone else who put KBJ together.

Do I get credit as being the first person to refer to it as KBJ? :)
  • maxanonmaxanon Montreal
    edited August 2003
    I find it kinda odd to be splitting off viewers.
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    The question is.. do you like the logo..

Go over and debate on it ;)
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    maxanon said
    I find it kinda odd to be splitting off viewers.
    Splitting off viewers? How so? It isn't a tech site... and if we've learned anything from the crisies the last few months it's that people really are capable of visiting multiple sites in a day ;)
  • NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    I think its a great idea. The people who wanted a debate forum have somewhere to go to debate, while leaving ShortMedia to do what we do best..... Tech :thumbsup:
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Necropolis_uk said
    I think its a great idea. The people who wanted a debate forum have somewhere to go to debate, while leaving ShortMedia to do what we do best..... Tech :thumbsup:

Or waiting around stagnantly for something new to arrive that all of us could actually afford. ;D
  • NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
    edited August 2003
    Thrax said
    Or waiting around stagnantly for something new to arrive that all of us could actually afford. ;D

True, True ;D;D;D